Jump to content

Featured Replies

I agree that Anita has zero business being in that bottom 3. I thought her first look and last look were amongst the best of the episode.

Flesh was the clear winner though! I found it strange that the judges unanimously loved Alik's first look... Those bikinis were mega shoddy...

On the whole Paris vs KY thing... Paris did completely have a point in this episode: but it's not only KY that she's rubbing off the wrong way, so that shows a level of unawareness (going by the edit, at least). I don't think KY would apologise and say Paris is a superstar if she doesn't mean it, but it does come across that she doesn't think things through fully before commenting/reacting. Maybe I'm biased as KY is the only one of these that I've seen (many times) before, but I don't think she has any bad intentions with what she's saying/joking about - the fact that she pretty much immediately apologised says that she can at least recognise when she's in the wrong?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I’m nothing if not a shameless promoter so… Oh my god new KY Kelly song has dropped with a cheeky cameo from yours truly slut dropping 10 seconds in 😲 What a song!!!1

  • A smash!!!

  • RobBot
    RobBot

    I’m so excited for this season cos I know, and am decent friends, with one of the line up. I can only hope this is an improvement from Season 7 which was a bit of a slog.

Posted Images

Naya has been given a LOT of grace in both looks challenges now lol

On 05/10/2026 at 17:16, J00prstar said:

I think Paris is getting a very kind edit compared to how messy she has been online.

That’s my issue with her. I wouldn’t say her on screen behaviour is as bad as Mistress or Plane but it’s SO forced, but without a doubt she’s much worse behind a keyboard. The main apologists and worshippers for her only come from Stan Twitter which makes a whole lot of sense as she’s a human embodiment of the crowd.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.