Sunday at 22:251 day Omar saying one of the things he wants to do is look good....when does that start exactly Sid the Sloth from Ice Age?
Sunday at 22:271 day Gosh my view of some housemates went down or in some cases further down in todays ep
Sunday at 22:391 day Yasmin and Twinks absolutely shined today. It must be so easy to just kind of fall back and kind of not say anything but Yasmin never does and always speaks up when it's needed. Especially when you have absolute bird brains in Rhianna and Rochelle who can't form an articulate thought whatsoever. Samuel is kind of pathetic in the way he let's people treat him. When that was told what Rochelle said about him, what do you mean that's okay?? Get a backbone and a personality whilst you're at it.Twinks holding people accountable, and being so artoculate without going low or nasty is grest to see, already an amazing housemate. I think she has winner potential actually, I hope she goes far.I don't really like anyone else other than them two, Pauline is okay but she will just go into herself. Rob I'm sure is a nice person but won't really stand up for himself. Frankie has good intentions as shown by the end of that episode but I think he plays both sides way too well. Lynx and Harry had their moments but not fully redeemed imo. Then ....everyone else is either boring or just a horrid piece of work. Philip went down massively the way he talked about Twinks and Rhianna is the dictionary definition of pick me.
Sunday at 23:111 day 4 minutes ago, Jordanlee1402 said:What did Lynx and Rhianna do that episode?!Rhianna was being a pick me as usual, "she knows what she is doing having thay conversation" giggling and laughing along and enabling poor behaviour.
Yesterday at 05:531 day 8 hours ago, Jordanlee1402 said:This weeks nominations and eviction is so up in the air after that episode! Twinks is gonna be one of the most marmite housemates of the ITV era possibly! I’m glad she entered now as I think on day one she’d have perhaps been the first evictee. Outside this site almost all the posts about her are negative though 🫠🤣Where are looking?Read the comments under here: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DeFgYxEkZq8/?stkn=eWpmMmprNms0Y25rAnd here: https://x.com/bbuk/status/2106845737103306919If you're only checking Facebook, it will all be negative.Not saying you're wrong about the eviction though. The way a vote to evict works, she's almost definitely going to be out as soon as she is up for eviction but the love for her seems to be overwhelming (away from FB comments)
Yesterday at 08:081 day Catrin getting about half a sentence was camp go girl give us nothing in the tradition of your Welsh contemporaries Chanelle and Jenkin💜
Yesterday at 11:251 day To win;3/1 Philip Regan7/2 Rochelle Rackham11/2 Lucinda Twinks Burnett11/2 Omar El Mayer14/1 Frankie Taber16/1 Catrin Richards22/1 Yasmin25/1 Rob Stirzekr25/1 Samuel Keen40/1 Harry Symonds40/1 Lynx Noumey45/1 Rhianna Collins50/1 Pauline AdeyemoAfter last night...Omar is now as low as 4/1 to win. What even
Yesterday at 11:371 day Omg good for Rob standing on business!!!Omar continues to be vile and I can't stand that stupid smirk on Rhiannas face. Ugh get one of those two bird brains out immediately.
Yesterday at 11:381 day 11 minutes ago, Jαsє said:To win;3/1 Philip Regan7/2 Rochelle Rackham11/2 Lucinda Twinks Burnett11/2 Omar El Mayer14/1 Frankie Taber16/1 Catrin Richards22/1 Yasmin25/1 Rob Stirzekr25/1 Samuel Keen40/1 Harry Symonds40/1 Lynx Noumey45/1 Rhianna Collins50/1 Pauline AdeyemoAfter last night...Omar is now as low as 4/1 to win. What evenAs I said yesterday, sadly I am not surprised 😭 I think once Philip and Rochelle no doubt are evicted as louder, bigger personalities, Omar just sweeps up the votes they would have got should he get to the final. I think either that or we get a muted/boring winner in Frankie or Harry a la channel 5 era (think Sam or Chloe).
Yesterday at 11:421 day What in the actual f*** has happened to Philip?Rochelle continuing to play up for the cameras with the tiresome histrionicsOmar continuing to be an insufferable twatThe series is actually becoming a chore because the unlikeable ones are unlikeable to the point it's gross viewing. And we've got until November with it. Ugh I miss Johanne so much.
Yesterday at 11:451 day The above is why I hope and think people really need to rally together and get Omar out no matter who he is up against at the first opportunity.Rochelle and Philip as vile as they are aren't my biggest worry.
Yesterday at 12:351 day 1 hour ago, Jαsє said:To win;3/1 Philip Regan7/2 Rochelle Rackham11/2 Lucinda Twinks Burnett11/2 Omar El Mayer14/1 Frankie Taber16/1 Catrin Richards22/1 Yasmin25/1 Rob Stirzekr25/1 Samuel Keen40/1 Harry Symonds40/1 Lynx Noumey45/1 Rhianna Collins50/1 Pauline AdeyemoAfter last night...Omar is now as low as 4/1 to win. What evenWith those odds I’m tempted to bet on Rob or Harry. I think they’re giving most likely to win to me (I could be way off but they’re getting the best edits from the day ones). Frankie I cynically still suspect will come out in the last week if he’s still there!
Yesterday at 14:071 day 41 minutes ago, Mack. said:What Helen Wood will be like when she's 57 = Rochelle.Helen was much more vocal and aggressive to peoples faces I’d say. And Helen was lowkey or high key the instigator of the arguments and drama of that house too. Rochelle reacts (and overreacts to things being done to her or insults said to her) I think that’s the difference.
Yesterday at 15:251 day 1 hour ago, jord said:Helen was much more vocal and aggressive to peoples faces I’d say. And Helen was lowkey or high key the instigator of the arguments and drama of that house too. Rochelle reacts (and overreacts to things being done to her or insults said to her) I think that’s the difference.Yeah, I'd agree with this. Helen went way more personal with people too.
Yesterday at 15:271 day Rochelle’s never done anything like this yet. I don’t think any HM since Helen has been quite to that level! (Pretty uncomfortable viewing but for anyone who wants a reminder).
Create an account or sign in to comment