Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just now, Jack said:

Them two, Yasmin, Harry & Samuel for the final 5 whilst we're at it 💞

Literally my top 5 too!

  • Replies 919
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Rob is keeps growing on me, good on him sticking up for himself against a bunch of nasty bullies!

1 minute ago, Jack said:

I can't explain why but rhianna is my worst by far, at least the others have a smidge of personality.

She is pathetic.

Genuinely one of the most pointless/worst housemates in the history of the show and I'm not even being hyperbolic

  • Author
Just now, Slayer said:

Catrin gives me bad vibes, she’s just a suck up to the bullies.

100%, she's definitely gonna be Rochelle and Philip's little lapdog 🥱

Frankie is so spineless, given his situation he should be much more sympathetic. Spirtuality/relglion isn’t the same as sexuality obv but it’s so gross of him to stand with her in private and then chicken out in front of everyone and join in with her being hounded hours later.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Catrin gives me bad vibes, she’s just a suck up to the bullies.

I don't know if this makes sense but she is the Savannah to Twinks' Isabelle

Just now, Jack said:

I don't know if this makes sense but she is the Savannah to Twinks' Isabelle

I can’t remember savannah but Isabelle was my queen so YASSS

  • Author

Rhianna is such a shit stirrer, and my god Philip really needs knocked down a peg or two.

Omar calling her Twinkie is clearly to bother her. Her saying she’s a witch is exactly like them saying someone is a certain religion.

Spirituality is basically religion, why do religious people always act like them just believing in some random man in the sky with no proof comes before ANYTHING else

  • Author

Omar is genuinely thick as pig shit. There's no other conclusion to come to going by the words coming out his mouth... jeez.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1