Monday at 20:413 days Oh poor girl, she's had an absolute unnecessary tirade against her. This is totally unnecessary from Philip
Monday at 20:433 days Philip is the fakest housemate I've seen in history of Big Brother. I genuinely can't remember someone so fake.
Monday at 20:453 days Omar calling twinks a weirdo for mentioning his religion when he’s attacking her being a “witch”, which she sees an empowerment and he uses it against her.
Monday at 20:463 days I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.
Monday at 20:473 days Just now, Slayer said:I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.Don't forget the fact he almost had a seizure over being called a gay ally too
Monday at 20:483 days 1 minute ago, Slayer said:I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.When he finds out Frankie is bi......
Monday at 20:493 days Phillip genuinely thinks he owns this place 😭 You’d think he’s been forced at gunpoint to take a lodger into his own home
Monday at 20:533 days Author "I work hard to get it"Lynx has no idea what a tit he's making of himself every night lmao x
Monday at 20:543 days As long as one of Rhianna, Rochelle, Omar or Philip goes this week I'll be fine.2 minutes ago, Slayer said:Please let twinks be immune.Im sure she wouldn't go anyway tbh. But it'd be a gag if only Twinks and whatever her name is to just nominate this week.
Create an account or sign in to comment