Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 919
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm sorry but "I rebuke you, Satan" truly is an all timer Big Brother quote. I can't actually believe how iconic this series is turning.

  • So much to dissect but that is one of the best Big Brother episodes of all time. We are SO back! Everyone is giving something as well (minus Harry tbh lol)

  • Phillip is actually everything wrong with the gay community, type of bitchy old queen who’d make you feel super uncomfortable for daring to come to the bar he’s a regular at if you were a newbie 💀

Posted Images

Philip is the fakest housemate I've seen in history of Big Brother. I genuinely can't remember someone so fake.

Omar calling twinks a weirdo for mentioning his religion when he’s attacking her being a “witch”, which she sees an empowerment and he uses it against her.

I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.

Just now, Slayer said:

I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.

Don't forget the fact he almost had a seizure over being called a gay ally too

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I think it’s quite clear Omar hates Rob and we never see him talk nicely to any of the gays is because he’s homophobic and only tolerates them.

When he finds out Frankie is bi......

Phillip genuinely thinks he owns this place 😭 You’d think he’s been forced at gunpoint to take a lodger into his own home

  • Author

"I work hard to get it"

Lynx has no idea what a tit he's making of himself every night lmao x

As long as one of Rhianna, Rochelle, Omar or Philip goes this week I'll be fine.

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Please let twinks be immune.

Im sure she wouldn't go anyway tbh. But it'd be a gag if only Twinks and whatever her name is to just nominate this week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1