Yesterday at 20:591 day Bless Twinks. She's showing the abysmal Rhianna a lot of grace after she knew Rhianna went and told Philip everything she'd said.
Yesterday at 21:001 day Watch the beyond dumb British public fall in love with Omar after that hideous message to Rhianna.
Yesterday at 21:041 day Omar definitely has to go now, one because he’s just generally rancid and two because this showmance is f***ing nauseating
Yesterday at 21:071 day I do feel we might have our first male eviction this week. Its feeling like Omar vs Rob right now
23 hours ago23 hr 22 minutes ago, lewistgreen said:Has anyone been in trouble for writing since the infamous Nick in Series 1?!Didn’t Hallie do it in the first ITV season, I think she was like tracing letters on Olivia’s back to speak in code about people
23 hours ago23 hr "There's no negative correlation to being a Muslim". Like what planet is Omar on?There is just no talking to him.
23 hours ago23 hr Damn I another reason I wish Johanne still in as she would have ATE up a face to face nomination Twinks and Catrin are also immune !
23 hours ago23 hr Face to Face nominations might ensure Rochelle’s safety?! I think a few of those who nominated her behind her back won’t do so to her face. And then the likes of Omar / Rhianna / Lynx are probably going for Rob and Yasmin.
Create an account or sign in to comment