2 hours ago2 hr 21 minutes ago, Slayer said:Pauline’s going to be painted the angry black Woman and Rochelle and Catrin as innocent.10000%, like yeah maybe this is giving classic BB drama in a way but I don’t need the white women’s tears hour every single night, that’s just f***ing draining
2 hours ago2 hr Rochelle based off that clip there still in no way whatsoever appears to be in the wrong. I don’t know how or what Pauline said or how what she heard was relayed but it looks like Rochelle was well intentioned (I’m sure she’ll be villainised on here whatever she does though!!)
1 hour ago1 hr To be fair in the clip she did comfort Catrin from what we've seen. Pauline may be the first ITV housemate to have had to be removed from the house and made to sleep in an spare bedroom.
1 hour ago1 hr When you think about it the other ITV series have felt like a whole other show by comparison. Even the less eventful episodes of this series would’ve been like the main saga of any of the other three series. I’m not saying it’s always been nice viewing etc BUT this essentially is raw, unfiltered and chaotic Big Brother. I think the casting this time around really worked in terms of differing views, backgrounds etc and obviously having a higher average age too.
1 hour ago1 hr 16 minutes ago, jord said:Rochelle based off that clip there still in no way whatsoever appears to be in the wrong. I don’t know how or what Pauline said or how what she heard was relayed but it looks like Rochelle was well intentioned (I’m sure she’ll be villainised on here whatever she does though!!)There is absolutely no way she's innocent
1 hour ago1 hr Author Philip almost jumping out his skin to say ‘I agree’ forgetting he’s the one that started the nicknames fakest person in there.
1 hour ago1 hr God the word "organic" is such a buzz word. Thinking of drinking a shot every time I hear it. Hammered by first ad break.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, lewistgreen said:Not even 2 hours in jail is pathetic. It should've been an overnight stay, no meals xNo water and no toilet breaks too x
Create an account or sign in to comment