Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • A tag for some of last time’s participants in case they haven’t seen the thread. @Josh! @Lukuzz @Tafty @nine¾ @danG @Viper* @Cody DiLaurentis @Doug @vibe @Mangø @lewistgreen @RabbitFurCoat

  • King Rollo
    King Rollo

    Everybody's entry has now been seen by the mods and there are no vetoes!

  • This has already been a serious test of both my comprehension and numerical skills. The search resumes tomorrow...

2 hours ago, gooddelta said:

Looking forward to hearing what people have found and artists I forgot about!

Have there been any vetoes? No doubt there must be some big names and songs in the mix.

I originally confirmed Hilary Duff - Breathe In Breathe Out (came out 11 years after her debut etc..) but I didn’t read rule number 7…

Then - I hope they don’t mind me saying this - I did attempt Mariah Carey - Obsessed!

But King Rollo advised that it probably wouldn’t pass the veto due to it having like 900m streams tearsmile

Then I confirmed something else but that song was already taken… lmao.

Before settling on something I’m pretty ok with tbh.

This has already been a serious test of both my comprehension and numerical skills. The search resumes tomorrow...

Great that this is consistently getting 30+ entrants now!

We did veto a track in the end, by a current Pop Factor act in fact!

28 minutes ago, Julian_ said:

Great that this is consistently getting 30+ entrants now!

We did veto a track in the end, by a current Pop Factor act in fact!

I was wondering about that lol!!!

My guess would be one of the Robyn or Sade, but I could be wrong!!!

(Or perhaps Vengaboys o)

The act being in the Pop Factor wasn’t the reason for the veto just to be clear; more we felt the song was too well known on here…

Me being the only veto makes me feel special wub

2 hours ago, jimwatts said:

'Call Your Girlfriend' perhaps?

As much as I adore that song and artist, I would never even suggest that because I know for sure that would have been a big fat no lol

Would you mind reminding me a few hours before the deadline incase I forget please? I've got a couple of songs in mind, I just need to make a decision.

Edited by Mangø

I tried to confirm an artist but they were taken. Then I tried to confirm another artist but they too were taken. I got third time lucky but I'm not as happy with the song. Oh well, I guess that's what I get from leaving it too late!

I was lucky enough to already have one of the artists on my playlist. Now I’m just wondering whether I should replace the audio I submitted with the official video. Does the video matter?

6 hours ago, nine¾ said:

I was lucky enough to already have one of the artists on my playlist. Now I’m just wondering whether I should replace the audio I submitted with the official video. Does the video matter?

Probably doesn't make much difference (I think most people outside of the listenthrough only listen to the audio on their preferred streaming platform anyway).

This deadline crept up quickly, will get something in this evening.

nothing really stood out to me as a must-send from my list of acts but sent something I’m pretty happy with~

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.