September 13Sep 13 Did a quick listen to the two songs in the other semi.I think I'm hoping for Mulgracia and Sovarasma.
September 13Sep 13 Bah semi 1 finishing on a bit of a low too - was so close to getting all of my votes through but Mulgracia falling at the final hurdle, they were my 2 pointer. </3 (hope you will still stick with us James x). Ojnoj's song is decent as well though!I was a fan of both of the last 2 songs from semi 2 but I probably marginally have to root for Sovarasma here x
September 13Sep 13 My Thunder Bae entry barely scraping the top 20 in PFSC and now she DNQs here, ahead of her time on the forum I fear x
September 13Sep 13 OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG TYSMMMMMMMMMM AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
September 13Sep 13 2 minutes ago, DaTilt said:How can Mulgracia not qualify? Shocked!I had them close to contender on my predictions so I'm baffled by that
September 13Sep 13 Congrats Sovarasma and Ojnoj, commiserations to the non qualifiers, Mulgracia being the biggest shock for me as had that pegged for a final top half finish.
September 13Sep 13 I definitely thought Mulgracia would have been a safe qualifier.Although I also gave Mulgracia 2 points, so maybe that was the problem, too many low points.
September 13Sep 13 also damn you random.org for putting me last to be announced a qualifier twice a year, also in semi-final 2
September 13Sep 13 Not BJSC giving Mulgracia the purple floor treatment on their return aghThe right decision made in Sovarasma v Kathaldazia at least (soz to Kath this was one of your weaker techno entries)
September 13Sep 13 Oh I'm sad for Kath and lost my 3 pointer! The 20th place qualifier on 52 points had better be something great.
September 13Sep 13 Author As written earlier in the thread, Mulgracia finished with 48 points, in 21st in semi-final 1, 7 points off of 20th, which had 55 points.Kathaldazia finished 21st with 51 points in semi-final 2, just a single point off of qualification with 20th at 52.Thank you all for following along, I will aim to post a DNQ spreadsheet and get the final up in short order.
September 13Sep 13 I liked the Mulgracia entry too, think I pointed it quite highly so sad for JSG there
Create an account or sign in to comment