Yesterday at 17:561 day Dido did not deserve to leave to who ever is representing her that was a good pick 🥰👏
Yesterday at 17:571 day I wondered if Fontaines were in trouble just from getting quite consistently mid to low rankings.
Yesterday at 17:581 day Poor Dido, think the writing was on the wall there though 😔 Hope she comes back fighting when the time for that round come!
Yesterday at 17:591 day Gutted for Dido and I’m expecting Damien to go so not a great round of eliminations for me :(
Yesterday at 17:591 day 2 minutes ago, Julian_ said:I wondered if Fontaines were in trouble just from getting quite consistently mid to low rankings.Kind of feel they're the most likely now, eek
Yesterday at 18:001 day Dido has never really be my cup and tea sadly, I think the only song that I know that would've scored high for me is Life For Rent
Yesterday at 18:011 day 4 minutes ago, jimwatts said:YESSS GET IN DEPECHE MODE Hope that's enthuastic enough?I've heard they enjoy the silence
Yesterday at 18:021 day Was a bit worried for the bananas for a quick minute but glad they made it through :)
Yesterday at 18:031 day New Order and Ultravox complete the classic trilogy! Great to see Bananarama and Sade through to rep the 80s (and some of the later years) too.
Yesterday at 18:041 day I thought there was usually a minutes silence in this thread for the groups during announcementsGood to see Years and Years through though Edited yesterday at 18:041 day by ElectroBoy
Create an account or sign in to comment