Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 959
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Can we move onto Season 4 please so I can send Tinashe? Plz and thank you x

Will American singers be allowed next season? 👀

My predictions for top of the votes:

MARINA (I believe Leona got quite a few bottom scores? Which I think could give MARINA the edge. A solid amount of top placings though tbf... so...)

Texas

Sam Smith

 

1 minute ago, Juan Carlos said:

Will American singers be allowed next season? 👀

If I get my way they will!!

IMG_8631.gif

17 minutes ago, Tafty said:

Can we move onto Season 4 please so I can send Tinashe? Plz and thank you x

As long as you don't inflict 'Dollar Signs' on me again xo

(no disrespect to ar Tinasha, I blame Calvin entirely)

Just now, Tafty said:

If I get my way they will!!

IMG_8631.gif

I didn’t realise it was only European artists until the last minute and had to rethink my choices!

Still sad for Dido. A little sad for M83 although I preferred earlier rounds.

I’m a little amazed that it wasn’t Gary vs Damien in the bottom for the male artists - although both got a lot of top scores

1 minute ago, Herbs said:

I didn’t realise it was only European artists until the last minute and had to rethink my choices!

Still sad for Dido. A little sad for M83 although I preferred earlier rounds.

I’m a little amazed that it wasn’t Gary vs Damien in the bottom for the male artists - although both got a lot of top scores

European Artists is only a twist for this edition! The first 2 editions have been free-for-alls!

7 minutes ago, Tafty said:

European Artists is only a twist for this edition! The first 2 editions have been free-for-alls!

Next year has a Twink only twist apparently

Darin almost winning the round!

Love that top 2 in the female round

Cant see anything other than Fontaines DC, Damien Rice and Kate Bush going next round

Well done Darin's mentor coming 2nd with a Swedish song! Sam Smith is so consistent in this so far!

Deserved for Leona, the theme asked for singles that should have been and that one always comes to my head first. All of the Max Martin co-writes in the top five in that round! Very sad to see Dido that far back.

Kate Bush can potentially save herself with a big song, she has many of them. Depends what the other mentors pick, if I was Sophie's mentor I'd be pulling a classic out of the drawer too at this point in case Kate does have a big track.

Congrats to iamamiwhoami and Years and Years' mentors, amazing picks. Texas top three with a b-side cheeseblock

8 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Cant see anything other than Fontaines DC, Damien Rice and Kate Bush going next round

I do think it depends what they send. Kate has some bangers, which could do well

Oh damnit I was looking forward to more M83. So much good stuff on their albums they could do yet, I love 'Lower Your Eyelids' but perhaps there were a few better choices on Before The Dawn to say nothing of their other albums.

Lewis was having a good run with me, I expected to be ranking him bottom but he was quite convincingly at least halfway up most of my votes which was surprising.

5 minutes ago, Herbs said:

Darin almost winning the round!

Love that top 2 in the female round

Cant see anything other than Fontaines DC, Damien Rice and Kate Bush going next round

Kate will not be eliminated on a "Free Choice" round until the finals, imo. She can afford to play one of the big hits AND have enough to fall back on in future rounds, so I don't know if I'd count her out and honestly, the female category will be very reliant on song choice! I just don't know what Agnes, Sophie or Leona can pull out (bar a couple of OBVIOUS choices which I assume are trying to be saved for future rounds?) that will be big enough to compete with some of the choices I think we can expect from some of these acts... Adele is in a similar situation to Kate too. Won't go on a "free choice" round and tbh 95% of her songs are such huge hits that even album tracks/"deep cuts" feel like they're cheating (they're not - just feel like it lmao)

EDIT: I don't know enough about Fontaines or Damien to even comment on how they would fare lol

Marina has finished in 2nd three weeks in a row now! Calling it now, she’ll be fighting for the crown at the end. cheeseblock

Also Lewis going out with a 2pts difference feels so cruel!

37 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

That last vote did swing it for the Rice

Unless the last voter was the Rice. In which case he just managed to avoid shooting himself in the foot by ranking Lewis too high.

NGL I was looking forward to hearing a bit more from M83 as I don't know much about them and Fontaines just really aren't doing much for me.

Leona winning with one of the best album tracks of all time is absolutely CORRECT. Well played to whoever is playing this game with Leona cheer

Wow for Darin top 2 with a foreign language track. I love that people are voting with open minds rather than tactically, it makes this really exciting because he along with a couple of others are artists i've stumbled across thanks to this competition. wub

13 minutes ago, Scene said:

Marina has finished in 2nd three weeks in a row now! Calling it now, she’ll be fighting for the crown at the end.

I agree, she still has so many competitive songs under her belt to use as well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.