September 23Sep 23 1 minute ago, matto said:I also only recently learned it's not ZanmaTONY, it's ZanMATuh-nyI can’t deal with all of this in one day.
September 23Sep 23 1 minute ago, matto said:I also only recently learned it's not ZanmaTONY, it's ZanMATuh-nyDay-andria?
September 23Sep 23 This is making me think - if I ever host something I’m coming to Nelly for Keith Haring inspired artwork!
September 23Sep 23 4 minutes ago, matto said:dee-AN-dreeaDoes that make sense lmaoI just assumed it was Dean-dreea until I eventually realised that doesn't really make sense as that's not even your name 🤣
September 23Sep 23 actually amazing hosting idea I will be creating the worst art you have ever seen when I get a minute
September 23Sep 23 I also have nothing*. The 20th semi / 28th final result has thrown me off track, and I’m now starting to question my own mortality x*at least 10 strong potentials but nothing that has the je ne sais quoi I’m looking for.
September 23Sep 23 Author 1 minute ago, RobBot said:Please educate xNel-yö-noir / Nel-yur-nwahr 💋I don’t know who started Nelly but I absolutely refuse to accept Neil
September 23Sep 23 Not even gonna tell you how long this took me, safe to say it's a slow day at work x
September 23Sep 23 2 minutes ago, blacksquare said:Nel-yö-noir / Nel-yur-nwahr 💋I don’t know who started Nelly but I absolutely refuse to accept NeilOh I always had it right in my head! Same with Zan-MAH-tuh-knee.
September 23Sep 23 9 minutes ago, pavi said:I also have nothing*. The 20th semi / 28th final result has thrown me off track, and I’m now starting to question my own mortality x*at least 10 strong potentials but nothing that has the je ne sais quoi I’m looking for.Are you me?Seriously, my confidence is shaken...I am going to flop eternally!!!
September 23Sep 23 We might have to revive a “how is your country pronounced?” thread because I definitely butchered half of these names when doing the BJSC FM countdowns last year
Create an account or sign in to comment