Jump to content

Featured Replies

New peaks on Spotify today:

#11 sombr - My Body Isn't Ready

#25 Jamie Miller - Babydoll

#41 SIENNA SPIRO - Pure

#152 Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers

Edited by DanielCarey

  • Replies 209
  • Views 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sour Candy
    Sour Candy

    How Bad Do U Want Me remains as the best Taylor Swift song released in the past 3 years.

  • Apple Music: 140 Madonna & Charli xcx - Danceteria Afterhours

  • ___∆___
    ___∆___

    Rein Me In beating a new Taylor release on day 2 wasn’t on my bingo card!

Posted Images

Babydoll building nicely - I really think it’s going to be a #1 officially.

SIENNA's ahead of HugeL on Apple Music now - still #2 behind Patient Zero but could be in a decent position to take #1 there once Taylor starts to fade.

as for Taylor's other deluxe tracks, Babylon's down to #7, Cleveland!'s at #8 and Pink Clouding is at #10.

15 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

Babydoll building nicely - I really think it’s going to be a #1 officially.

PLEASEEEE NOOOOOOOOO

Id say its more likely in 2 weeks that Sienna would be back at number 1 (unless a suprise happens) if Taylor can shift 40k cds of I knew it i knew you she can easily do the same for Patient zero and I dont see them being brought forward to this week, maybe next week though

Probably a hope in vain but I’d love if Nicole Kidman could find a little extra steam from SOMEWHERE to just grab a week at #1. Especially with Babydoll making ground and threatening to ruin everyone’s winter a few weeks earlier than usual x

Urgh the HELL of this forum when Babydoll gets to #1 - anything other than the pop girls (apart from Taylor it seems) getting to #1 causes mass uproar and doom claims that the charts are over etc etc

3 hours ago, Henessy Lake said:

Sienna 100% dethroning Taylor next week then

No chance she'll drop the CD's next week, remixes / acoustic and vinyl's the following :) haha

Ooh we have a couple of new entries today!

ne 88 GENER8ION, Yung Lean - STORM II (I've seen this all over social media since it was performed at the VMAs so not too surprised)

ne 194 Faouzia - UNETHICAL (yay for a Spotify showing now after her official chart top 100 appearance recently)

nice to see Yung Lean charting I guess just wish it was with a better song

still a shame Ginseng Strip 2002 got its revival back when the reset rules were stricter, would've been fun to see it charting back in 2022!

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Patient Zero stabilised pretty decently at #1 with 342,234 streams but the other three deluxe tracks are still sinking - she might not get that top three lockout by Friday!

7 minutes ago, Jade said:

ne 194 Faouzia - UNETHICAL (yay for a Spotify showing now after her official chart appearance)

Any ideas why this is suddenly taking off? I think Spotify was pushing it on me a year ago, and I accidentally added it to my playlist, thinking it was a Eurovision artist. But I loved it and it spent a long time on my playlist.

4 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:

Any ideas why this is suddenly taking off? I think Spotify was pushing it on me a year ago, and I accidentally added it to my playlist, thinking it was a Eurovision artist. But I loved it and it spent a long time on my playlist.

I think performances of her singing the song live on tour have been going viral!

Spotify (29.09.26)

 

01 [01] Taylor Swift - Patient Zero (342,234)

02 [02] SIENNA SPIRO - Great Expectation (297,612)

03 [03] Sam Fender & Olivia Dean - Rein Me In (293,565)

04 [04] Olivia Rodrigo - the cure (244,130)

05 [05] Olivia Dean - Man I Need (242,500)

06 [07] Olivia Rodrigo - stupid song (222,828)

07 [09] Ashe - Stop the Wedding! (215,527)

08 [05] ADELA - Nicole Kidman (214,162)

09 [08] Ella Langley - Choosin' Texas (209,719)

10 [12] ADELA - Ain't In LA (181,171)

 

11 [11] sombr - My Body Isn't Ready (179,775)

12 [10] Malcolm Todd - Earrings (178,936)

13 [13] The Killers - Mr Brightside (178,881)

15 [14] Taylor Swift - Babylon (161,958)

16 [15] Taylor Swift - Cleveland! (157,113)

17 [18] SIENNA SPIRO – Die on this Hill

18 [19] Alyssa Grace - bloodstream

19 [20] STELLA LEFTY – Boston

22 [25] Jamie Miller – Babydoll (150,804)

24 [16] Taylor Swift - Pink Clouding

25 [29] Noah Kahan - Willing and Able

29 [27] HUGEL & Ultra Nate - Movin' to the Sun

34 [34] Noah Kahan – Orbiter

37 [41] SIENNA SPIRO – Pure

48 [50] P!nk & Nate Reuss - Just Give Me A Reason

66 [70] Steve Lacy - oh yeah?

67 [61] TLC - No Scrubs

68 [63] Tove Lo - Talking Body

69 [75] Fontaines DC - I Love You

74 [80] Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl

79 [82] Mazzy - Fade Into You

88 [NE] GENER8ION & Yung Lean – Storm II

99 [111] Kings of Leon – Wait For Me

142 [132] boa – Duvet

159 [152] Katy Perry - Legendary Lovers

193 [RE] KETTAMA – Comes and Goes

194 [NE] Faouzia – UNETHICAL

Also not massively keen on this GENER8ION song but will not complain if it gives Yung Lean a chart hit. TikTok needs to discover 'Kyoto' and make it a smash one of these days x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.