Monday at 21:321 day A completely unrelated song and album named Danceteria charting in the same week!
Monday at 21:341 day Pull through Tinashe! Popstar is amazing and I'd love for it to give her a Top 75 album!
Yesterday at 06:521 day 9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekthat's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this week
Yesterday at 07:181 day 24 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:that's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this weekI imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.
Yesterday at 07:221 day 9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekWhat a throwback not heard this song in years why is it back in the charts?
Yesterday at 08:001 day 39 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:I imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.I don't think it'll have done nearly enough given it's only up ~17k week-on-week on Spotify - if P!NK's label put a request in it might get reset though given it's doing enough to be top 40 if it was on SCR
Yesterday at 09:361 day 2 hours ago, Sour Candy said:Wonder when and if We Are Young gets its viral moment.I heard it for the first time in ages in a restaurant a few days ago. Such an anthem!
Yesterday at 10:101 day do we really need to be giving a P!nk song a second wind tho especially with recent situations I'd be fine if the song was actually good ala 'TRUSTFALL', 'Blow Me' or even 'U + Ur Hand', but 'Just Give Me A Reason' is so grating
Yesterday at 10:101 day I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming off
Yesterday at 10:231 day 7 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:Europe coming for their first Top 40 album since 1988 😲They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?
Yesterday at 10:261 day 15 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming offwhy would she be when most fans are clearly only streaming the 4 new tracks you need to stream them all for the chart 🤣
23 hours ago23 hr 34 minutes ago, Mangø said:They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?Their 40th anniversary of The Final Countdown Tour is the only thing I can think of - I imagine it's been pushed a lot on the likes of Planet Rock, etc.
18 hours ago18 hr 18 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekThe image looking like she's taking a shit feels apt for Pink these days.
17 hours ago17 hr According to PopSquare, Madonna and Charli XCX are no 4 today with the cd singles included. I’m not sure they’ll be able to hold on to top 10 by the end of the week.
17 hours ago17 hr I don’t think I’ll be able to handle the pain if Taylor blocks Madonna and Charli from the top ten. If so I’d honestly rather it peak at 14 or below 🤣
Create an account or sign in to comment