September 28Sep 28 Pull through Tinashe! Popstar is amazing and I'd love for it to give her a Top 75 album!
September 29Sep 29 9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekthat's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this week
September 29Sep 29 24 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:that's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this weekI imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.
September 29Sep 29 9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekWhat a throwback not heard this song in years why is it back in the charts?
September 29Sep 29 39 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:I imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.I don't think it'll have done nearly enough given it's only up ~17k week-on-week on Spotify - if P!NK's label put a request in it might get reset though given it's doing enough to be top 40 if it was on SCR
September 29Sep 29 2 hours ago, Sour Candy said:Wonder when and if We Are Young gets its viral moment.I heard it for the first time in ages in a restaurant a few days ago. Such an anthem!
September 29Sep 29 do we really need to be giving a P!nk song a second wind tho especially with recent situations I'd be fine if the song was actually good ala 'TRUSTFALL', 'Blow Me' or even 'U + Ur Hand', but 'Just Give Me A Reason' is so grating
September 29Sep 29 I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming off
September 29Sep 29 7 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:Europe coming for their first Top 40 album since 1988 😲They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?
September 29Sep 29 15 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming offwhy would she be when most fans are clearly only streaming the 4 new tracks you need to stream them all for the chart 🤣
September 29Sep 29 34 minutes ago, Mangø said:They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?Their 40th anniversary of The Final Countdown Tour is the only thing I can think of - I imagine it's been pushed a lot on the likes of Planet Rock, etc.
September 29Sep 29 18 hours ago, DanielCarey said:Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this weekThe image looking like she's taking a shit feels apt for Pink these days.
September 29Sep 29 According to PopSquare, Madonna and Charli XCX are no 4 today with the cd singles included. I’m not sure they’ll be able to hold on to top 10 by the end of the week.
September 29Sep 29 I don’t think I’ll be able to handle the pain if Taylor blocks Madonna and Charli from the top ten. If so I’d honestly rather it peak at 14 or below 🤣
September 29Sep 29 Taylor restocked signed TLOAS CD in her UK store Edited September 29Sep 29 by Elf_
Create an account or sign in to comment