Jump to content

Featured Replies

I have confirmed, staying in the dance bloc, but with a contemporary song this time and channelling Dobago.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

  • There is this song called Cleveland! that I hear is pretty good if you’re looking for something

  • I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

Posted Images

Maybe BJSC map could be reorganized by oceans: pop nations next to the Popifist Ocean, alternative nations next to the Altantic Ocean, and us floaters just chilling at the estuary haha

Entered! Feels odd to enter without a Q streak to maintain but is quite freeing! I’ve gone for something featuring guitars which is not very Klum Rep!

Confirmed some alt pop this month.

We have confirmed x

for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings

her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

The people of LookyLion are having an 80's themed alt pop National Celebration in October, so....

Edited by WoW73

Dalisska has sent our entry.

I feel like I'm going to be really reliant on the altblock with this one so if I'm in the pop semi I'm probably screwed. 🤣

I felt like going with something that felt like more of a risk since I haven't built up any kind of streak yet.

I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it x

Kinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀

17 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:

I've just confirmed a random song my brother in law played in the car yesterday 😂 I may change it x

Kinda want to send something that makes you double check it was me that actually sent it 👀

Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?

16 minutes ago, awardinary said:

Is this Taahino's curtain call then or is their swan song to come next month?

This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with me

  • Author

Currently at 49 delicious entrants 🖤

8 hours ago, Lindsey. said:

This is my 99th, so still have a couple of contest's with me


You won when I hosted 👀

I’m gonna need Friday to really pull through for me.

I had one entry (that I wasn’t even 100% certain felt like the one) and that got taken and now I’ve got loads of songs I like but I feel like nothings jumping out with that “this has to be mine” energy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1