Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 179
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Today I’m celebrating my one year Buzzjack anniversary! 😄

  • BJSC thread every other day: BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

Posted Images

okay i actually ended up sending the same song right when the confirmations started but the bad news is that the song which i discovered: the owner of the shoegaze playlists stopped updating them due to burnout which is very sad because most of my recent shoegaze finds in the last few months have been from those playlists, so i reckon it would be a great way to honour them with this edition's entry heart

BJSC thread every other day:

full fridge.jpg

BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

Real Housewives Amsterdam GIF by Videoland.gif

You know that one alternative or simply weird af tune you discovered, fell in love with and wished you could share it in a contest? BJSC didn't feel like the right place, nor Nuggets, Club Bizarre, or any of the others! 😯

Well, your chance to showcase this piece of music has now arrived - why not go confirm in Unknown Pleasures in the Indie/Alternative forum! 😃

1 hour ago, nine¾ said:

BJSC thread every other day:

full fridge.jpg

BJSC thread when submissions are closed:

Real Housewives Amsterdam GIF by Videoland.gif

Nawt Ms Reak Housewives of Amsterdam making an appearance cheeseblock

(Im ready for y'all to hate my song)

I had 7 potentials for this edition. I had decided to send something and then changed my mind. That happened 6 times.

I now have the feeling that most of them would have qualified but I have picked one that won't.

I will get a top 10 in the next 12 months (if I say it enough it will happen....)

Late vetoes are probably still gonna be coming (sawree) so anyone who's been knowingly cheap, please don't assume yet that you've got away with it xo

(think the list is mostly not looking too bad tbf)

1 hour ago, Herbs said:

I will get a top 10 in the next 12 months (if I say it enough it will happen....)

It can happen.

lol art was not my favourite subject at school. its the best I can do on short notice. (Kylienips)

1791060371775256351684290789095.jpg

Edited by Mart!n

me looking into how many points i'll get in the semi

  • Author

Sadly Fljótavík (and I completely understand their decision) decided not to reconfirm this month, but we have 61 entries in total. 

Neliönoir hosting a contest without Kathaldazia, Cumulonimbia and Fljótavík though 💔

This is probably my fave entry of the past 5 or so years (which isn't saying much I guess given how sporadically I entered for most of that time), and I'm so invested in it that I'm more than a little anxious this month cheeseblock

1 hour ago, blacksquare said:

contest without Kathaldazia, Cumulonimbia and Fljótavík 💔

That hits the Spodic fanbase pretty hard 😌

Edited by Colm

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.