Sunday at 16:383 days Probably one of my favourite albums of the year! So mad they were robbed of the number one by Taylor
Sunday at 16:383 days 2 minutes ago, TheSnake said:My Songs... and Phoenix were rock though. Uma Thurman was like rockabilly and Young Volcanoes was poppier though.I prefer 'Trapped' of his two hits.I was thinking more Centuries and yeah, Young Volcanoes.I would include most of the FOB tracks tbf, but there’s been loads of pop rock songs like those in the last decade the chart has ignored.
Sunday at 16:403 days I know it’s new but would love to know if the extended first look has been a success so far - it’s essentially a carbon copy of what the charts will look like on Friday - the mids to the end of week chart offer very little movement atm.
Sunday at 16:403 days Just now, WhoOdyssey said:I was thinking more Centuries and yeah, Young Volcanoes.I would include most of the FOB tracks tbf, but there’s been loads of pop rock songs like those in the last decade the chart has ignored.even using the FOB example, twenty one pilots make similarly alt/pop-leaning music yet have never been allowed to chart at all
Sunday at 16:423 days 1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:20 Alyssa Grace - bloodstreami really like this song now ngl
Sunday at 16:463 days Just now, 777666jason said:Stupid song is decent enough but can we move on to pushing expectations 🙏or maggots for brains 🤞
Sunday at 16:473 days 5 minutes ago, ___∆___ said:I know it’s new but would love to know if the extended first look has been a success so far - it’s essentially a carbon copy of what the charts will look like on Friday - the mids to the end of week chart offer very little movement atm.Has Jack Saunders ever mentioned the First Look Show on the Official Chart Show ?I don't think he has ever said " I will be back next Friday at 4 but you can see how next week's chart is shaping up on Sunday at 4. "
Sunday at 16:503 days Aww thats her better song but the other one is clearly more memeable. Edited Sunday at 16:503 days by TheSnake
Sunday at 16:503 days 1 hour ago, mrpopquiz said:week 526 for Mr Brightside on the top 100 - and probably another 526 to come !!And a sales milestone of 8 million
Sunday at 16:523 days I'M MOVIN TO THE SUN BOBABANSNAMANAABbANAABBANANA BASS OH YEAH NHEM 😃 Edited Sunday at 16:533 days by maggotsforbrains
Create an account or sign in to comment