Jump to content

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, Mangø said:

Kodaline not even top 40 in the albums then!

The album isn't in the top 100. It's either very poor sales or there's a problem somewhere.

  • Replies 332
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • BUT - when talking about THE Kylie Minogue, I’d be upset if you didn’t refer to her as THE Kylie Minogue.

Posted Images

Didn't expect it to appear on the album chart but hopefully joe hendrys beyond belief can make the album sales chart 🤞

On iTunes Blossoms are at nos. 1 and 2 but the Beatles are only at numbers 9 and 22.

Could the Blossoms be number one by Friday?

Cmon Paul and Ringo pull out that promo, sign some copies whatever you need to do 🤞🤞

Has anyone noticed that last week’s midweek singles update has been restated? I recall Danceteria Afterhours by Madonna & Charli was placed 29 on Monday evening, but if you look at last week’s update now, it shows Danceteria at 9? Is this the Mandela effect in action?

1 hour ago, Matt63 said:

Has anyone noticed that last week’s midweek singles update has been restated? I recall Danceteria Afterhours by Madonna & Charli was placed 29 on Monday evening, but if you look at last week’s update now, it shows Danceteria at 9? Is this the Mandela effect in action?

Wow! I’ve checked, and you are right. But it’s not just that track that has changed. The whole chart is different - for example Jamie Miller was above Madonna in both charts, but still changed his position by one place.

I’ve only checked a few tracks, but all the ones apart from Taylor Swift that I’ve checked are in different positions, some by several places.

I wonder what happened?

6 hours ago, ben08 said:

On iTunes Blossoms are at nos. 1 and 2 but the Beatles are only at numbers 9 and 22.

Could the Blossoms be number one by Friday?

They’ve engaged their fanbase in the battle for #1.

They added 3 extra intimate album release shows today (2.300 tickets) - 2 have sold out.

Joe Henry's really pushing for itunes number 1 on tik tok going to be interesting to see how many he actual sells 😮

2 hours ago, ___∆___ said:

They’ve engaged their fanbase in the battle for #1.

They added 3 extra intimate album release shows today (2.300 tickets) - 2 have sold out.

Good to see an artist really going for the #1!

It's just Blossoms btw. They've never had a 'The' in their name.

6 minutes ago, Bror said:

It's just Blossoms btw. They've never had a 'The' in their name.

I was going to say it but didn't want to look like a pedant kink

Whether its blossoms or the blossoms its still not incorrect to use the when talking about them

3 minutes ago, 777666jason said:

Whether its blossoms or the blossoms its still not incorrect to use the when talking about them

I'd argue it is incorrect - it still makes complete sense to discuss Blossoms without "the" in front. You don't need to say "the One Direction" for example!

BUT - when talking about THE Kylie Minogue, I’d be upset if you didn’t refer to her as THE Kylie Minogue.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.