Posted Sunday at 20:542 days It's SoundClash!In this event we celebrate the one hit wonders of the 21st century so far.In each round, two songs will go head to head to come out on top, with each credited artist only having a single UK Top 40 hit to their name. In each case, you're voting for your favourite song. The winning songs will then go into a grand collection of one hit wonders to be voted for once the opening rounds are complete.These are the two songs going head to head this round;Andrew W.K. – Party Hard {#19, 2001} 🇺🇸 Andrew W.K. is an American singer, musician and producer known for his energetic party-rock style and upbeat, celebratory lyrics. Karmin – Brokenhearted {#6, 2012} 🇺🇸 Karmin were an American pop duo consisting of married couple Amy Heidemann and Nick Noonan. They gained popularity through YouTube covers before achieving mainstream success.You Decide!Here is what we have had so far in this series of SoundClash;Iglu & Hartly vs. ALMAVanessa Amorosi vs. Ten WallsDivine Inspiration vs. Kent JonesNewton Faulkner vs. Bridgit MendlerAndreas Johnson vs. Nico & VinzDB Boulevard vs. GraceLittle Jackie vs. Wynter GordonO-Zone vs. Dynoro & Gigi D'AgostinoThe Bravery vs. Alex ClareEsmée Denters vs. SecondcityATC vs. Christine And The QueensMini Viva vs. Charlie BrownKhia vs. Daisy Dares You
Sunday at 21:152 days Neither are ones I'd listen to out of choice but Andrew W.K. gets my vote as it's a little above that bang average Karmin song.
Sunday at 21:222 days Voted for Karmin, a guilty pleasure, so bad its good. Not a big Buzzjack itunes thread fave back in the day I remember.Party Hard is a bit tuneless tbh.
Sunday at 21:382 days Party Hard is a more recent discovery for me but it gets my vote clearly, it's an instant banger
Sunday at 23:191 day I rarely hear 'Brokenhearted' these days, it's a bit generic (yes, coming from me) so I'm not surprised. 'Party Hard' is a Kerrang classic, such a fun song! Voted for that.
Yesterday at 08:061 day Ooh both are BRILLIANT. Brokenhearted is definitely one of the best pop songs of that decade and would probably have won quite a few other battles for me but Party Hard just goes OFF every time, so that sneaks it.
Yesterday at 21:081 day Author Gave my vote to my namesake this time, though I didn't appreciate it as much when I was younger.
4 hours ago4 hr I will always PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD PARTY HARD (over Brokenhearted)
Create an account or sign in to comment