Yesterday at 20:091 day 21 minutes ago, RobBot said:Okay, with that semi split, it’s been real, thank you for a lovely streak 😂Me asf rn x
Yesterday at 20:101 day Just now, Cody DiLaurentis said:Me asf rn xyou are in the pop semi what are you talking about bbycakes
Yesterday at 20:141 day 3 minutes ago, pavi said:you are in the pop semi what are you talking about bbycakeswith an alternative song 😭😭😭😭
Yesterday at 20:221 day 1 minute ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:with an alternative song 😭😭😭😭Cor Lupus is making ro-o-o-o-o-ck music. But srsly you’ll be fine, there are not that many heavier songs in that semi.
Yesterday at 20:271 day 30 minutes ago, Bror said:I laughed at Addy and uhsting immediately clocking who I sent. Türkiye clearly does not have many girlgroups. xNot me stanning Persephonia two editions in a row Pop hoe looks good on you <3
Yesterday at 20:411 day 1 hour ago, Chez Wombat said:Oh I lucked out on that semi! That alt/pop split feels particularly strong here. Prayers to the pop/alt songs caught in the wrong semi xI've been drawn in Semi 1 8/10 times this year and I was really hoping I'd make it a full year, I suppose it could still make it part of one xThe only one I know is in the other semi - Elliot Minor!! What a throwback to the Kerrang days, and one from when I was avidly following the charts so remember it charting twice, I haven't heard it in a long time but I loved it back in the day.Hope you all like my Underworld throwback, I wanted to enter Real Tree Lee by them earlier in the year but never got round to it, so fortunate that this is even better! Apologies to @dandy* who also confirmed this, been a while since my entry's been wanted by more than one person!No need to apologise! You confirmed it way before I did so really not even slightly bothered. Maybe slightly jealous but that's a different matter! Hope it does really well for you!
Yesterday at 20:551 day this wednesday band is not to be confused with the band of the same name from north carolina because f*** america x
Yesterday at 20:561 day 1 hour ago, blacksquare said:I randomised and didn't expect it to be so unhinged. SF2 is absolutely brutalYou could have randomised a second time for a less brutal split.
Yesterday at 20:571 day 1 minute ago, uhsting said:this wednesday band is not to be confused with the band of the same name from north carolina because f*** america xI was a bit confused at you saying it was a shoegaze song before I looked it up lol(the American Wednesday are great though, no slander xx)
Yesterday at 21:071 day Author 5 minutes ago, Colm said:You could have randomised a second time for a less brutal split.I randomised a few times, and considered changing it when I realised the split after finalising the thread. It’s always tricky xBlame Bre, when I told him my concerns he said “rig it to be even kinder to me” 😮
Yesterday at 21:101 day 1 hour ago, Bror said:I actually know of it via Todd in the Shadows' One Hit Wonderland series, although it's very generous for him to have considered them qualified for that as it was barely a hit (#76 in the US)surprised it peaked that low considering I’ve seen it in so many 80s playlists
Yesterday at 21:161 day @Bror can you dig out your old pair of roller-skates from under your bed and skate down the road shouting some hype for Zanmatony for just a change. We will pay you in points later I'm sure.
Yesterday at 21:181 day 6 minutes ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:surprised it peaked that low considering I’ve seen it in so many 80s playlistsIt's crazy how it never charted well anywhere really.Seems like one of those lost hits, in the UK it's not known at all. I never even heard it until 2024 when it was on Now Yearbook The Vault 1983.
Yesterday at 21:211 day 2 minutes ago, awardinary said:@Bror can you dig out your old pair of roller-skates from under your bed and skate down the road shouting some hype for Zanmatony for just a change. We will pay you in points later I'm sure.Not Last Christmas sample skating into BJSC!!!
Yesterday at 21:251 day 4 minutes ago, Addy! said:Not Last Christmas sample skating into BJSC!!!This is not Whamageddon!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment