Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted


bjscblackbannerlowres.gif

image.png


semi final time!! have a listen and get your votes in!! 🖤

thank you to everyone who has already sent drawings, please keep them coming!! ill be using them for the semi final results, so the art is very much an ongoing and appreciated lil project x




anyway here's how voting works


rulesbanner.png

rank your top 10 entries from your semi-final using this point system: 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 

send your votes via pm to nelly (
blacksquare). pls don't be naughty by posting or sharing your votes with anyone x

all votes must be in by
23:59 (bst) monday 12th october

if a nation doesn't send its votes in on time, a 33% deduction will be applied to its score 

as auto qualifier, neliönoir has to vote in both semi-finals

aqbanner.png

aq ⬛ neliönoir | antony szmierek 'flight simulator (feat. imogen and the knife)'


bjsc189lowressf1.gif

01 🟪 lotunia | enhypen 'brought the heat back'
02 🟪
cor lupus | earth tongue 'dimly lit cadaver'
03 🟪
mulgracia | chinchilla 'viper'
04 🟪
jupiterdonia | arlissa 'memory of you'
05 🟪
zanmatony | rollergirl 'close to you (ac-koma mix)'
06 🟪
deandria | thoom 'i'm going back to lebanon'
07 🟪
yehesi | unis 'sky land, star land'
08 🟪
freidland | sofia camara 'hallucinating'
09 🟪
ojnoj | tara macri 'grace'
10 🟪
n dntn | ive 'bang bang'
11 🟪
mothertopia | missu 'outtasight'
12 🟪
greenfroze | skynd 'johnny kitagawa'
13 🟪
kluminican republic | mia wray 'isn't it funny'
14 🟪
harmonica | astrality 'deep of you (feat. marlo rex)'
15 🟪
bronzil | the drums & mareux 'it didn't matter'
16 🟪
aelandor | pool kids 'leona street'
17 🟪
lookylion | frankie rose 'manifest'
18 🟪
juranabaijan | elliot minor 'parallel worlds'
19 🟪
herbilore | levante 'sono blu'
20 🟪
flynnonda | ellie goulding 'animal (100th anniversary entry)'
21 🟪
zephyra continuum | 3 steps ahead 'drop it'
22 🟪
république d'áskorza | yguana 'body'
23 🟪
taahino | anyma & adam sellouk 'girls mia (feat. carly gibert)'
24 🟪
altyr muunilinst | lexxe 'the box'
25 🟪
new lexico | nini music & kuular 'victorious'
26 🟪
daehun | kiiikiii 'pop off pop off'
27 🟪
kylienips | cokainé 'amore amore (kodi remix)'
28 🟪
farc | indra 'jokes on me'
29 🟪
fsr rontvia | modern english 'i melt with you'

bjsc189sf2lowres.gif

01 🟦 sovarasma | wednesday 'fine'
02 🟦
a-konohagakure | reikko 'obsessed'
03 🟦
pagasa | bleary eyed 'heaven year'
04 🟦
ennea | kalandra 'let me be open'
05 🟦
trifoski | the mountain goats 'the mess inside'
06 🟦
land of dw | jippu 'gay'
07 🟦
elëdan | photay 'bombogenesis'
08 🟦
cheiron | alexandra savior 'can't help myself'
09 🟦
pophub | cockhouse & nathalia 'doink'
10 🟦
danæviia | the algorithm 'graceful degradation'
11 🟦
pestolia | perfume genius 'natural high (50th anniversary entry)'
12 🟦
terra avium | adult dvd 'rolling face'
13 🟦
hendinia | anna of the north 'waiting for love'
14 🟦
new helvetica | grouper 'alien observer'
15 🟦
séyetana | junior mesa 'the cops are coming'
16 🟦
dobago | augalas 'all you do is talk about me' *flashing lights warning*
17 🟦
jadakissnia | devil's witches 'porno witch'
18 🟦
persephonia | manifest 'snap'
19 🟦
dalisska | erotic secrets of pompeii 'utterly rudderless'
20 🟦
skall | o'flynn 'kelsier'
21 🟦
thelonia | my first time 'every version of you'
22 🟦
vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'
23 🟦
east rukahavian | sarah kinsley 'truth of pursuit'
24 🟦
the spodic empire | squarepusher 'welcome to europe'
25 🟦
scotland 2 | 300skullsandcounting & jenny sparks 'the ballad of st nick's park'
26 🟦
bøtanikkä | temples 'vendetta'
27 🟦
ajanaeda | fka twigs 'lights on (50th anniversary entry)'
28 🟦
aeroche | camoufly 'odyssey'
29 🟦
lentyll | ninomae ina'nis 'temari'


playlistsbanner.png


sf1banner.png

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„189 🟪 sf1“ von Pavel Iarygin bei Apple Music

Playlist · 29 Titel

missing from spotify: kylienips | cokainé 'amore amore (kodi remix)'

sf2banner.png

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„189 🟦 sf2“ von Pavel Iarygin bei Apple Music

Playlist · 30 Titel


🖤 have fun everyone 🖤

  • Replies 118
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • blacksquare
    blacksquare

    We have our new seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beat
 Time for a collaborative playlist x

  • BJSC 189:

  • can we pls stop sending british men talking over a house track 😫 every month

Posted Images

  • Author

votetemplate.png


SF1 🟪

Nation Name:

12 |

10 |
08 |
07 | 
06 |
05 | 
04 | 
03 | 
02 | 
01 |

Lotunia | ENHYPEN 'Brought The Heat Back'
Cor Lupus | Earth Tongue 'Dimly Lit Cadaver'
Mulgracia | CHINCHILLA 'Viper'
Jupiterdonia | Arlissa 'Memory Of You'
Zanmatony | Rollergirl 'Close To You (AC-Koma Mix)'
Deandria | Thoom 'I'm Going Back To Lebanon'
Yehesi | UNIS 'Sky Land, Star Land'
Freidland | Sofia Camara 'Hallucinating'
Ojnoj | Tara Macri 'Grace'
N DNTN | IVE 'BANG BANG'
Mothertopia | MISSU 'OUTTASIGHT'
Greenfroze | SKYND 'Johnny Kitagawa'
Kluminican Republic | Mia Wray 'Isn't It Funny'
Harmonica | Astrality 'Deep Of You (feat. Marlo Rex)'
Bronzil | The Drums & Mareux 'It Didn't Matter'
Aelandor | Pool Kids 'Leona Street'
Lookylion | Frankie Rose 'Manifest'
Juranabaijan | Elliot Minor 'Parallel Worlds'
Herbilore | Levante 'SONO BLU'
Flynnonda | Ellie Goulding 'Animal (100th anniversary entry)'
Zephyra Continuum | 3 Steps Ahead 'Drop It'
République d'Áskorza | YGUANA 'Body'
Taahino | Anyma & Adam Sellouk 'Girls MIA (feat. Carly Gibert)'
Altyr Muunilinst | LEXXE 'The Box'
New Lexico | Nini Music & KUULAR 'Victorious'
Daehun | KiiiKiii 'Pop Off Pop Off'
Kylienips | COKAINÉ 'Amore Amore (KODI Remix)'
FARC | Indra 'Jokes On Me'
FSR Rontvia | Modern English 'I Melt With You'

SF2 🟦

Nation Name:

12 |

10 |
08 |

07 | 
06 |
05 | 
04 | 
03 | 
02 | 
01 |

Sovarasma | Wednesday 'Fine'
A-Konohagakure | Reikko 'obsessed'
Pagasa | Bleary Eyed 'Heaven Year'
Ennea | Kalandra 'Let Me Be Open'
Trifoski | the Mountain Goats 'The Mess Inside'
Land of DW | Jippu 'GAY'
Elëdan | Photay 'Bombogenesis'
Cheiron | Alexandra Savior 'Can't Help Myself'
POPHub | Cockhouse & NATHALIA 'Doink'
Danæviia | The Algorithm 'Graceful Degradation'
Pestolia | Perfume Genius 'Natural High (50th anniversary entry)'
Terra Avium | Adult DVD 'Rolling Face'
Hendinia | Anna Of The North 'Waiting For Love'
New Helvetica | Grouper 'Alien Observer'
Séyetana | Junior Mesa 'the cops are coming'
Dobago | Augalas 'All You Do Is Talk About Me'
Jadakissnia | Devil's Witches 'Porno Witch'
Persephonia | manifest 'Snap'
Dalisska | Erotic Secrets Of Pompeii 'Utterly Rudderless'
Skall | O'Flynn 'Kelsier'
Thelonia | My First Time 'Every Version Of You'
Vaskla | strongboi 'think twice'
East Rukahavian | Sarah Kinsley 'Truth Of Pursuit'
The Spodic Empire | Squarepusher 'Welcome To Europe'
Scotland 2 | 300SkullsAndCounting & Jenny Sparks 'The Ballad Of St Nick's Park'
Bøtanikkä | Temples 'Vendetta'
Ajanaeda | FKA twigs 'Lights On (50th anniversary entry)'
Aeroche | camoufly 'Odyssey'
Lentyll | Ninomae Ina'nis 'TEMARI'

  • Author

votedbanner.png


votedsquare.gif


neliönoir

lotunia
cor lupus
mulgracia
jupiterdonia
zanmatony
deandria
yehesi
freidland
ojnoj
n dntn
mothertopia
greenfroze
kluminican republic
harmonica
bronzil
aelandor
lookylion
juranabaijan
herbilore
flynnonda
zephyra continuum
république d'áskorza
taahino
altyr muunilinst
new lexico
daehun
kylienips
farc
fsr rontvia


sovarasma
a-konohagakure
pagasa
ennea
trifoski
land of dw
elëdan
cheiron
pophub
danæviia
pestolia
terra avium
hendinia
new helvetica
séyetana
dobago
jadakissnia
persephonia
dalisska
skall
thelonia
vaskla
east rukahavian
the spodic empire
scotland 2
bøtanikkä
ajanaeda
aeroche
lentyll

Oh this looks like a potentially good semi for me??

I'm not sure if I'm super familiar with anything in the opposite semi but I already know and love Pestolia, Terra Avium, Skall and Bøtanikkä's songs wub

Oh wow, well that is very much a pop semi and an alt semi split, and I have an 80s new wave/post-punk song in the pop semi.

Disclaimer to the pop bloc: this is the song Olivia Rodrigo wants played as her wedding song, and it has been covered by Kelly Clarkson and Natalie Imbruglia. It's a pop song wrapped in an alt exterior.

All my girlies are in semi 2 yay!! 11 semi 2 appearances in the last 12 contests, what ees theees?!

Bra sandwiched between the erotic stories and a pornowitch x

Twigs!!!!

Oh this is another challenging draw! I think my entry will have some more crossover appeal than Binzatina did earlier this year, but if anything the pop/alt split looks even more lopsided than that contest.

Hype to Pestolia from the opposite semi!

  • Author

I randomised and didn't expect it to be so unhinged. SF2 is absolutely brutal

Pestolia sending a potential song of the year, and Ajanaeda with an absolute classic for the twigs stan

bratcheeseblock

Ina :o haven't kept up with her releases but I loved 'Violet' ages ago

pleased with that semi I... think

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„189 🟪 sf1“ von Pavel Iarygin bei Apple Music

Playlist · 29 Titel

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„189 🟦 sf2“ von Pavel Iarygin bei Apple Music

Playlist · 30 Titel

Kylienips is also missing from semi 1.

Traditionally I love that semi split but not sure my Mongolian throat singing rock epic is catnip for pop voters so idk

WOW, completely f***ed with this semi draw, I'd be shocked if my entry got 20 points from the semi 2 voters.

I knew that this one might be a DNQ, but this is just f***ing cruel.

I hope some of the schlager-ish eurovision-y popgirlies (obviously from the other semi, as they are all there) will listen to my entry, even if when it DNQs, as it's actually a banger.

Oh I lucked out on that semi! That alt/pop split feels particularly strong here. Prayers to the pop/alt songs caught in the wrong semi x

I've been drawn in Semi 1 8/10 times this year and I was really hoping I'd make it a full year, I suppose it could still make it part of one x

The only one I know is in the other semi - Elliot Minor!! What a throwback to the Kerrang days, and one from when I was avidly following the charts so remember it charting twice, I haven't heard it in a long time but I loved it back in the day.

Hope you all like my Underworld throwback, I wanted to enter Real Tree Lee by them earlier in the year but never got round to it, so fortunate that this is even better! Apologies to @dandy* who also confirmed this, been a while since my entry's been wanted by more than one person!

Also, just a minor (lol) observation that the version of my song on the streaming playlists is the album version so it has an interlude attached to it too. I have no issue with you voting based on the Interlude if you like that bit x 🤣

'Brought The Heat Back' from Semi 1 though. What a song. Nice to see ENHYPEN, I sent them in The Pop Factor Season 1 (to contribute to the guinea pig experiment) to match the group numbers with male and female categories'. x

Edited by AllStarBySmashMouth

  • Author
1 minute ago, FrankLuck said:

WOW, completely f***ed with this semi draw, I'd be shocked if my entry got 20 points from the semi 2 voters.

I knew that this one might be a DNQ, but this is just f***ing cruel.

I hope some of the schlager-ish eurovision-y popgirlies (obviously from the other semi, as they are all there) will listen to my entry, even if when it DNQs, as it's actually a banger.


I usually find when a semi becomes too samey or one note, that is when you can stand out (although I haven't listened to anything yet)

Just now, Juranamo said:

Also, just a minor (lol) observation that the version of my song on the streaming playlists is the album version so it has an interlude attached to it too. I have no issue with you voting based on the Interlude if you like that bit x 🤣


If you link me the correct one I'll change it for you x

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 4