Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

2cdf3dad-ba48-44de-978e-cd252a225f56.png

Boot-Camp-Part-Two.png

Artist-Progress-Template4.png

SOLO MALE

Vitajte všetci!

A journey by road of just under 2000 kilometres from Barcelona, we now find ourselves in Bratislava, Slovakia for Boot Camp: Part Two; the fourth stop on The Pop Factor's European Adventure. From one iconic backdrop to another, this time the artists will showcase their talents in the grounds of Bratislava Castle while soaking up the quirky city, home to the UFO Bridge, Church of St. Elizabeth, and its medieval Old Town. This time there's no theme and only eight artists will make it to the next round and the next stop. Let's welcome back the solo male artists who are hoping to impress you, the voting BuzzJack public!

How it works:

Once you have listened to all of the artists perform you should post a ranking of each of the performances. You can rank them from best to worst (making clear which is your favourite down to least favourite), or use the template below:

01 (favourite)

02

03

04

05

06

07

08

09 (least favourite)

For those voting who have entered one of the artists into the competition, you should rank all nine performances in your own category (however it's encouraged that you vote in all categories), and when scores are totalled your entry will be removed from your list to retain anonymity in the competition.

As always, even if you are not competing in The Pop Factor you can vote too!

When voting closes, the eight male solo artists with the highest scores will proceed to the next round while ONE artist will be eliminated from the competition and will not be going through.

However, the competition doesn't end there. Any artists eliminated from the competition - until stated - will be eligible to compete for the chance to return and claim The Gamu Nhengu Gold Card.

Voting will close on Monday 12 October 2026, 17:59 BST

So, without further ado, it's time to put the solo male artists through their paces once more for the second part of BOOT CAMP...

01

RooseveltArtistCard.png

02

HRVYArtistCard.png

03

TomGrennanArtistCard.png

04

GaryNumanArtistCard.png

05

DamienRiceArtistCard.png

06

SamFenderArtistCard.png

07

CalvinHarrisArtistCard.png

08

SamSmithArtistCard.png

09

DarinArtistCard.png

Standard list of entries:

Roosevelt - Montreal

HRVY - hesitate

Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry

Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

Damien Rice - Cannonball

Sam Fender - Get You Down

Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire

Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

Darin - Fantasi

Apple Music – Webplayer
No image preview

„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...

Playlist · 27 Titel

With thanks to pavi for Apple Music playlists

  • Replies 50
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No, no, he's right, if he says it's Bobby Darin and that's a good enough reason to put it second, then I support that notion - Bobby Darin it is. nods

  • HRVY - hesitate Sam Fender - Get You Down Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One Darin - Fantasi Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin Roose

  • Only one more, and the same number as Calvin - it was Sam's mentor who played 'Promises'!

Posted Images

Obsessed with this Calvin on Sam war.

Can’t say as I blame Damien using, arguably, his strongest card now he’s been so close to the chop. Don’t think he’ll go with this and then you’ve made it to the next stage so fair play x

Sam and Damien flexing! Makes sense for the latter but not sure Sam Smith needed to at this stage!

Good HRVY choice if I remember that song correctly

Some good choices here… although I don’t think I’m a fan of the Sam Smith song; I need to give it a listen though as there are a few of his tracks which I’m not overly keen on.

Some good picks for HRVY, Calvin, Tom and the Rice though

Edited by ElectroBoy

Damien's mentor seeing the near death experience and making sure it won't happen again I see x

Lol at the double Sam Smith following the double Calvin before! Also I was wondering if we'd get any of Gary Numan's more recent material - not familiar with that era but I did love 2021's 'Intruder' so he has still got it, looking forward to a discovery from him this time after already knowing the first 3.

(Also another good Sam Fender pick - I'd love to see 'Play God' get an outing but not sure how likely that is, this is maybe his 2nd best song for me).

Ooh I think the Darin song is a cover of Free Style, an 80s Swedish classic, hope this is treated well!

Cannonball is not a surprise, I expected this or one of two other songs but this does seem a safe option when he was so close to being out.

Sam Smith finally playing a ballad, let's see how that goes. I love how they've had two more songs than everyone else in the competition so far now as Calvin's mentor loves playing them so much.

Sam sending 'I'm Not The Only One' when Calvin has also sent a Sam song is funny lol eeek I'm not too crazy about that HRVY song, there's a better recent one I would've gone with. Also that is the one Damien Rice song which I adore and I'm not surprised it's been played early but assuming he does get through I think he'll struggle from hereon in.

Only know Cannonball and I'm Not the Only One from this batch! Great to see a ballad played from Sam and possibly my fave of theirs. wub Not familiar with the rest on first glance.

1 hour ago, gooddelta said:

Sam Smith finally playing a ballad, let's see how that goes. I love how they've had two more songs than everyone else in the competition so far now as Calvin's mentor loves playing them so much.

Only one more, and the same number as Calvin - it was Sam's mentor who played 'Promises'!

I know and like the HRVY one but it’s a definite step down from the first 3! Is this the beginning of the end? cheeseblock

  • Author
2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:

Lie to me?

Has to be! If Mango’s insinuating bed you made would’ve been a better option he is very wrong sarah

hesitate is probably my favourite of the new HRVY songs so I’m very much stanning that choice cheeseblock

3 minutes ago, Calum said:

Has to be! If Mango’s insinuating bed you made would’ve been a better option he is very wrong sarah

hesitate is probably my favourite of the new HRVY songs so I’m very much stanning that choice cheeseblock

All 3 are great! But yeah hesitate is bop!

There’s a few others that I’m hoping are used; Party in my Head, Good Vibes, I Wish I Could Hate You… plus a fair few others too

Tom is certainly playing risky! I don't like his dance stuff but he has many amazing songs still to come!

Just now, vibe said:

Tom is certainly playing risky! I don't like his dance stuff but he has many amazing songs still to come!

Is Boys Don’t Cry dancey? It’s got a beat but I wouldn’t say it was really dance. Lionheart on the other hand…

I think that's a great song choice for Tom tbh, 'Boys Don't Cry' is a bit of a banger! I'm hoping for a certain duet of his in a future round though.

Edited by Mangø

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.