Posted Tuesday at 09:452 days GROUPSVitajte všetci!A journey by road of just under 2000 kilometres from Barcelona, we now find ourselves in Bratislava, Slovakia for Boot Camp: Part Two; the fourth stop on The Pop Factor's European Adventure. From one iconic backdrop to another, this time the groups will showcase their talents in the grounds of Bratislava Castle while soaking up the quirky city, home to the UFO Bridge, Church of St. Elizabeth, and its medieval Old Town. This time there's no theme and only eight groups will make it to the next round and the next stop. Let's welcome back the groups that are hoping to impress you, the voting BuzzJack public!How it works:Once you have listened to all of the groups perform you should post a ranking of each of the performances. You can rank them from best to worst (making clear which is your favourite down to least favourite), or use the template below:01 (favourite)0203040506070809 (least favourite)For those voting who have entered one of the groups into the competition, you should rank all nine performances in your own category (however it's encouraged that you vote in all categories), and when scores are totalled your entry will be removed from your list to retain anonymity in the competition.As always, even if you are not competing in The Pop Factor you can vote too!When voting closes, the eight groups with the highest scores will proceed to the next round while ONE group will be eliminated from the competition and will not be going through.However, the competition doesn't end there. Any groups eliminated from the competition - until stated - will be eligible to compete for the chance to return and claim The Gamu Nhengu Gold Card.Voting will close on Monday 12 October 2026, 17:59 BSTSo, without further ado, it's time to put the groups through their paces once more for the second part of BOOT CAMP...010203040506070809Standard list of entries:Bananarama - Love in the First DegreeFontaines D.C. - MarianneNew Order - CrystalTexas - Black Eyed BoyYears & Years - SanctifyDepeche Mode - PreciousUltravox - All Stood StillSade - By Your Sideiamamiwhoami - tApple Music – Webplayer„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...Playlist · 27 Titel*with thanks to pavi for Apple Music playlists
Tuesday at 09:522 days Think I know Banarama, Sade, Years & Years and possibly Texas Rest will be a fun exploration
Tuesday at 09:582 days Ooh some of the groups are treating this round like a final. Everybody keen to get further! Fontaines and Bananarama are very well played as I don’t think they should be in trouble with those. Love the Sade song. And that Texas classic <3
Tuesday at 09:592 days Marianne oh Marianne 'Sanctify' is my favourite Years & Years song so very pleased to see that here!
Tuesday at 10:002 days Oh wow Bananarama and Texas going BIG!!! No idea how I'm gonna pick between those two. That's one of my favourite Y&Y songs even though I have a feeling it's not that well regarded. Fontaines going with the current single is clever, particularly cos it's had a good reaction on the site. Looking forward to the new discoveries. Did the text at the end of the iamamiwhoami song title get cut off?
Tuesday at 10:102 days My absolute favourite Bananarama song oh my dayssss Would have loved to have seen it kept for later but thrilled to see it nonetheless!
Tuesday at 10:122 days Think we've got my favourite songs by both Years & Years and Texas here (although I didn't know what that Texas song was until pretty recently despite having heard it loads before, I think that's been the case for at least a couple of their other songs for me too so god knows if there are more Texas bops secretly hiding out there that I just don't know are by them).
Tuesday at 10:132 days Oh my I actually know some songs here! Black Eyed Boy takes me right back!! Sanctify is my favourite Y&Y song so the bar is high for the others!
Tuesday at 10:152 days 11 minutes ago, Mangø said:Did the text at the end of the iamamiwhoami song title get cut off? No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.
Tuesday at 10:162 days 23 minutes ago, Herbs said:Think I know Banarama, Sade, Years & Years and possibly TexasRest will be a fun explorationCorrection - I defo know that Texas song. Tuuuuneage
Tuesday at 10:172 days 1 minute ago, Bror said:No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.Seems a bit pretentious but I will listen to the song without prejudgment!
Tuesday at 10:182 days 5 minutes ago, Bror said:Think we've got my favourite songs by both Years & Years and Texas here (although I didn't know what that Texas song was until pretty recently despite having heard it loads before, I think that's been the case for at least a couple of their other songs for me too so god knows if there are more Texas bops secretly hiding out there that I just don't know are by them).Oh there absolutely will be x
Tuesday at 10:202 days 3 minutes ago, Bror said:No, the song is called 't' - it's part of an album where most of the song titles are spelling out the word 'bounty'.I’d prefer a twix or galaxy
Tuesday at 10:252 days Author 5 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:I’d prefer a twix or galaxy Did somebody say twix?
Tuesday at 10:492 days The round that I’m least familiar with. I do like that Bananarama song though! Solid choices for Texas and Y&Y and I don’t remember if I have heard that iamamiwhoami song.
Tuesday at 11:062 days I think the Texas song is the only one I’m vaguely familiar with. So I’m looking forward to listening to it properly and discovering the rest.
Create an account or sign in to comment