Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 330
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame such an underground band were blocked from the top. I hope their career recovers from this!

  • where the hell did Morrisson come from to go top 40 then? Tesco and Sainsbury need to up their game

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    It's her moment x

Posted Images

I can't wait to watch The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I can't wait to watch The Hunger Games: Sunrise on the Reaping

I've already read the book. It's definitely the darkest and most gruesome one in the entire series.

  • Author

15 | up 18 | 18th week

Alyssa Grace

bloodstream

170x170bb.jpg

2nd single from spilling my guts

Released: 5th June 2026

Label: Artist House

Chart Statistics

NE (18/06/2026) | 25-65-65-49-48-36-23-20-22-18-17-18-17-14-12-14-18-15

Sales: 200,000+

Certification: Silver

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

50 Sales

15 Audio Streaming

xx Video Streaming

Video

Biography

Alyssa Grace is a singer/songwriter with a confessional approach to songwriting and a notably visceral, anguished performance style. She landed in the Top Five of the Billboard Hot Rock Songs chart with her second single, 2026's "picking petals." - Apple Music

Top 100 Chart History

2026 90 picking petals -1-

2026 12 bloodstream -2-

0 x #1 | 0 x Top 5 | 0 x Top 10 | 1 x Top 20 | 1 x Top 40 | 2 x Top 100

Social Media

image.png image.png image.png image.png Alyssa Grace

image.png

Not Borestream going up again.

I turned the chart on to listen for a little bit before heading out.

Bloodstream started…

I turned it off again. No chart for me today thanks.

Just now, jimwatts said:

Also heading for that non-Top 10 Top 20 hits poll

and probably challenging Self Aware and Movin' To The Sun on the HATECHART tbh (tho I don't mind it personally)

I'm really spoiled for choice on this year's Hatechart - I'm very glad Misery didn't go top 40!

  • Author

14 | up 17 | 60th week

Olivia Dean

Man I Need

image.png

2nd single from The Art of Loving

Released: 15th August 2025

Label: Capitol Records UK / Polydor

Chart Statistics

NE (28/08/2025) | 8-2-2-2-2-2-1-4-2-2-6-5-4-5-4-8-7-13-35-6-7-8-10-11-11-8-4-7-8-10-10-9-10-9-9-11-9-11-14-16-13-16-16-17-11-11-12-13-12-10-12-13-10-8-10-8-8-13-17-14

Sales: 2,900,000+

Certification: 4x Platinum

Status: Accelerated Chart Ratio

03 Sales

01 Audio Streaming

06 Video Streaming

Video

Biography

Why do Olivia Dean songs strike such a chord? Because they come directly from personal experience. “I would never, ever write something that wasn’t true or didn’t happen to me,” she told Apple Music’s Rebecca Judd in 2025. “It’s not interesting to me. It doesn’t do anything for me to make it up, because I’ve got to go out and sing it for maybe the rest of my life.” Born in 1999 in the London Borough of Haringey and raised in Highams Park, Dean dabbled in gospel choir and busking before studying music theatre and songwriting at the prestigious BRIT School. Spanning a series of EPs beginning in 2019, early tracks like “Ok Love You Bye” revealed her evergreen soul and jazz influences while proving just how nimble yet emotional she could be as a singer and songwriter alike. Dean dug deeper into smouldering neo-soul with “Dive”, from her 2023 debut album Messy, but 2025 is when everything really happened for her. That year alone, she duetted with Sam Fender on “Rein Me In” before scoring her biggest global hits to date with the Fleetwood Mac-esque “Nice to Each Other” and the wonderfully retro “Man I Need”, the latter gilded with breezy funk and gospel flourishes. Both tracks appeared on her second album, The Art of Loving, and suddenly, she was selling out consecutive nights at London’s O2 Arena. At this rate, Dean will indeed be singing these songs—and many more to come—for the rest of her life. - Apple Music

Top 100 Chart History

2021 19 The Christmas Song -NAS-

2025 36 It Isn't Perfect But It Might Be -OST-

2025 17 Dive -1- MILLIONAIRE

2025 04 Nice To Each Other -1- MILLIONAIRE

2025 01 Rein Me In (Sam Fender & Olivia Dean) MILLIONAIRE

2025 38 Lady Lady -IG-

2025 01 Man I Need -2- MILLIONAIRE

2025 02 So Easy (To Fall In Love) -3- MILLIONAIRE

2025 13 A Couple Minutes -AT-

2025 21 Let Alone The One You Love -AT-

2026 19 The Hardest Part -1*- MILLIONAIRE

2026 30 Baby Steps -4-

2 x #1 | 4 x Top 5 | 4 x Top 10 | 8 x Top 20 | 12 x Top 40 | 12 x Top 100

Social Media

image.png image.png image.png image.png Olivia Dean

image.png

Just now, gasman449 said:

I'm really spoiled for choice on this year's Hatechart - I'm very glad Misery didn't go top 40!

between misery. missing the top 40 and this missing the top 10 it's been a good year for widely disliked songs having awful paid/free stream ratios that stop them from charting higher!

Edited by maggotsforbrains

Alyssa Grace still honking in the charts

  • Author

13 | up 15 | 11th week

ADÉLA

Ain't In LA

170x170bb.jpg

3rd single from PRIMA

Released: 22nd July 2026

Label: Capitol Records

Chart Statistics

NE (06/08/2026) | 59-32-33-33-46-26-12-13-12-15-13

Sales: 100,000+

Certification: -

Status: Standard Chart Ratio

xx Sales

18 Audio Streaming

71 Video Streaming

Video

Biography

Slovakian singer ADÉLA mixes electronic pop with alternative influences, relying on striking beats, synthesizers, and a darker, more provocative atmosphere. Self-taught in English since childhood and a fan of pop divas like Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, and Madonna, ADÉLA turned early setbacks into momentum. Eliminated from the reality show Dream Academy in 2023, she gained visibility as a solo artist, leveraging the exposure to release her first singles, "Homewrecked" and “Superscar." In early 2025, the singer released her third single, “MachineGirl,” co-produced by Grimes. In May, ADÉLA signed with Capitol and Polydor and subsequently released her first EP, The Provocateur, in August. - Apple Music

Top 100 Chart History

2026 12 Ain't In LA -1-

2026 04 Nicole Kidman -2-

0 x #1 | 1 x Top 5 | 1 x Top 10 | 2 x Top 20 | 2 x Top 40 | 2 x Top 100

Social Media

image.png image.png image.png image.png ADÉLA

image.png

BUT I'M SO GLAD I MADE IT OUT.

I really like that bit!

[of Bloodstream]

Edited by TheSnake

1 hour ago, 777666jason said:

Those sales for the top 10 last year even taking out the 3 taylor tracks 😮

Those sales for moves like jagger such a shame it was constantly doing huge sales and being blocked

Shame, but it makes it a more interesting footnote in history! It's probably even better remembered this way.

It'll be weird to see this not make top 10, it's one of the songs that I feel has been everywhere this year

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1