April 14, 201313 yr Eurgh I can't get in to Taylor. Almost died earlier in the week to discover some people rate her over certain other artists. Then again, taste is subjective. I just can't stand her at the moment.
April 14, 201313 yr (30) Aluna George-Attaching Files this is good tine for this singer. I hope she moves up the charts next week.
April 14, 201313 yr I really didn't think she could get any worse than 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' but this somehow makes that sound good in comparison. I normally hate her, but this is growing on me and I still detest 'We Are Never....'.
April 14, 201313 yr (30) Aluna George-Attaching Files this is good tine for this singer. I hope she moves up the charts next week. They're a group called AlunaGeorge Edited April 14, 201313 yr by ElectroBoy
April 14, 201313 yr Why the '22' hate? :( Such a feel good trashy pop anthem, I love it! Well I agree with the 'trashy' part. :D
April 14, 201313 yr 8 (from 4) The Saturdays Feat. Sean Paul - What About Us [P] http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/006/Music/v4/f3/45/8a/f3458ac1-f8a7-3964-b429-d3b5910c8a1a/13UMGIM00273.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 1-3-4-8 [4 wks] Release date: 18-03-2013 Format: CDS [only from thesaturdays.co.uk] Number of Discs: 1 Label: Polydor Video here: vH-sqgv9RLQ track listing 01 What About Us 02 What About Us 03 Somebody Else's Life (Acoustic) Chart history (Year peak title): The Saturdays 2008 08 If This Is Love -1- 2008 05 Up -2- 2008 04 Issues -3- 2009 02 Just Can't Get Enough -4- 2009 22 Work -5- 2009 02 Forever Is Over -1- 2009 09 Ego -2- 2010 03 Missing You -1- 2010 10 Higher (The Saturdays Feat. Flo Rida) -2- 2011 08 Notorious -1- 2011 03 All Fired Up -2- 2011 15 My Heart Takes Over -3- 2012 07 30 Days -1- 2013 01 What About Us (The Saturdays Feat. Sean Paul) -2- Sean Paul 2002 32 Gimme The Light -1- 2003 16 Make It Clap (Busta Rhymes Feat. Sean Paul & Spliff Star) 2003 05 Gimme The Light (2003 Re-issue) -1- 2003 04 Get Busy -2- 2003 59 Breathe (Import) (Blu Cantrell Feat. Sean Paul) 2003 01 Breathe (Blu Cantrell Feat. Sean Paul) 2003 03 Like Glue -3- 2003 02 Baby Boy (Beyonce Feat. Sean Paul) 2004 06 I'm Still In Love With You (Sean Paul Feat. Sasha) -4- 2005 02 We Be Burnin' -1- 2005 12 Ever Blazin' -2- 2006 11 Temperature -3- 2006 71 Cry Baby Cry (Santana Feat. Sean Paul & Joss Stone) 2006 22 Never Gonna Be The Same -4- 2006 31 (When You Gonna) Give It Up To Me (Sean Paul Feat. Keyshia Cole) -5- 2009 25 So Fine -1- 2010 13 Do You Remember (Jay Sean Feat. Sean Paul And Lil Jon) 2011 11 Got 2 Luv U (Sean Paul Feat. Alexis Jordan) -1- 2012 02 She Doesn't Mind -2- 2012 12 Summer Paradise (Simple Plan Feat. Sean Paul) 2013 01 What About Us (The Saturdays Feat. Sean Paul) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_147.png
April 14, 201313 yr I wish 22 was 51 seconds long I like her album in general but 22 is not good, not at all. Edited April 14, 201313 yr by SKOB
April 14, 201313 yr Well I agree with the 'trashy' part. :D :basil: ++ Saturdays still top 10, great to see!
April 14, 201313 yr Is there a lot if people here that are t normally here?! Lol Ridiculous they played the whole of the nonsensibles song,wonder if the daily mail will have that on their front page tomorrow?!
April 14, 201313 yr "We're going to play you Little Mix's song because we're sure it will be huge and because we have some time to kill later in the show for obvious reasons" Edited April 14, 201313 yr by Danny
April 14, 201313 yr Sure 'How Ya Doing' will make the top 10?! I'm not so sure... :lol: I think it will do similar to Conor Maynard's 'Animal'.
April 14, 201313 yr 'How You Doin' is possibly the most dates sounding song I've heard in a long time.
April 14, 201313 yr First time hearing the Little Mix' new song (well in the background of this interview), but it sounds as a cover of an old De La Soul track, Ring Ring Ring :o vKeu39ERS9c
April 14, 201313 yr So, they are playing a promo track instead of Ding Dong? Don't they usually do these 'big' future tracks after the chart?
Create an account or sign in to comment