April 14, 201313 yr This song makes me want to scratch my eyes out. :manson: Capital better not make this guy their new Cover Drive or Lawson.
April 14, 201313 yr Weird how it didn't drop so much. It's reminds me of Castles by L Marshall, but this is much less catchy.
April 14, 201313 yr The best moment of my Buzzjack career was when I proved Mikey wrong by saying that On My Way would reach the Top 10! :D
April 14, 201313 yr 15 (from 13) Bridgit Mendler - Ready Or Not [D] http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/a4/a5/11/a4a5115a-4623-e26e-13e3-ae66467b9cc2/13DMGIM03738.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 7-8-8-8-13-15 [6 wks] Release date: 03-03-2013 Format: download only single Label: Hollywood Records Video here: dPKG1-3LXBs download track listing 01. Ready or Not 02. Ready or Not (DJ M3 Remix - Radio) 03. Ready or Not (DJ Mike D Remix - Extended Mixshow) 04. Ready or Not (DJ M3 Remix - Extended) Chart history (Year peak title): 2013 07 Ready Or Not -1- Album Discussion Here
April 14, 201313 yr (35) Notsensticles-I'm In Love With Margret Thatcher I don't know if I want to love it or hate this song. But at least the people who sing this song are happy to see this tune in the charts finally.
April 14, 201313 yr 'White Noise' is the best song of the year for me. :wub: So glad it's been a smash.
April 14, 201313 yr 14 (from 14) Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge - White Noise [D] http://a3.mzstatic.com/us/r2000/016/Music/v4/8c/d4/7d/8cd47d3e-0b37-a99e-2698-52e9f6ef21fa/13UMGIM02832.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 28-2-5-11-13-11-10-9-13-14-14 [11 wks] Release date: 01-02-2013 Format: download only single Label: Universal Island Records/Universal Music Operations Limited Video here: bkk2H3Ztrfk Chart history (Year peak title): Disclosure 2012 11 Latch (Disclosure Feat. Sam Smith) -1- 2013 02 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge) -2- AlunaGeorge 2012 50 Your Drums Your Love -1- 2013 02 White Noise (Disclosure Feat. AlunaGeorge) 2013 30 Attracting Flies -2-
April 14, 201313 yr So glad Bridgit has done well! :wub: White Noise is so unbelievably OVERRATED though.
April 14, 201313 yr White Noise >>>>> Your Drums Your Love >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Attracting Flies White Noise :wub: Sounds so good for the nice weather!
April 14, 201313 yr I still find this the most grating song in the chart. I can't even explain it - at first, I thought it was because of Aluna's vocals, but I'm actually quite fond of 'Attracting Flies.'
April 14, 201313 yr White Noise >>>>...>>>>...>>>>...>>>>...>>>>...>>>>...>>>>...>>>>... Every other song this year apart from Pompeii I still adore it with all of my heart. :wub:
April 14, 201313 yr I still find this the most grating song in the chart. I can't even explain it - at first, I thought it was because of Aluna's vocals, but I'm actually quite fond of 'Attracting Flies.' Her vocals sound tons different on this to the AlunaGeorge tracks, I think it's been autotuned a bit. Her voice annoys me on their other tracks (mostly).
April 14, 201313 yr 13 :arrowdown: (from 11) Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz - Thrift Shop [D] http://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/066/Music/v4/e2/3b/72/e23b72e5-71e2-a5f6-bd50-bc68f86ddfb8/707541523691.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 24-2-1-2-2-4-5-7-7-10-11-13 [12 wks] Release date: 29-08-2012 Format: download only single Label: Macklemore Video here: QK8mJJJvaes Chart history (Year peak title): Macklemore & Ryan Lewis 2013 01 Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz) -1- 2013 33 Can't Hold Us (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Ray Dalton) -2- Wanz 2013 01 Thrift Shop (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Feat. Wanz)
Create an account or sign in to comment