Jump to content

Featured Replies

'Work' is pretty poor tbh. 'Beat Down' blows it out the water (mainly because of the production/break-down though *.*)

 

  • Replies 481
  • Views 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Iggy Azaela song is just rubbish. Nicki Minaj she is not.
This is going to be this years 212 I think. I cannot get enough of it right now :wub:.

 

I hope that's not a sign of what she's going to turn in to. But yes I agree!

I really hate this with passion

 

Make sure to vote in my Hate Chart tonight then :D

 

But sad that you don't like Work :( Amazing song!

19 :up: (from 21) The 1975 - Chocolate [D]

 

http://a1.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music/v4/c3/e8/5b/c3e85ba0-114d-d32f-3875-777eecd48193/887158326776_Cover.170x170-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 71-54-42-24-21-19-19-21-19 [9 wks]

 

Release date: 04-03-2013

Format: download only track

Label: Dirty Hit

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2013 19 Chocolate -EPT-

The way he SINGS 'we go, nobody knows' is the most irritating thing ever. ERGH.

It's very Kooks - Naive imo.

Psshhhhh all Iggy the haters :nocheer:

 

Edited by jmmc

The way he SINGS 'we go, nobody knows' is the most irritating thing ever. ERGH.

 

Totally agree. SUCH an overrated song.

Why is this Chocolate song selling so well, sounds like an 80s song

 

Because people like it

'Chocolate' back at its peak yay :D 3 weeks at #19 without going higher! :o

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.