Jump to content

Featured Replies

Omg another sneaky spin off top 5!!!

 

Thanks everyone for the votes :wub:

  • Replies 164
  • Views 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Done Lew!! Was a good song even if a little predictable, however like I said the song itself was good so I can see why it won I guess :lol:

 

I am well happy to come 20 :cheer:

 

Great hosting Leonardo!

 

 

Thanks for those points Jacob! x

 

It's happened. Jadakissnia and Persephonia finally finishing next to each other in one of these things :cheeseblock:

 

AMAZING winner as Sandra was my 15!! Congrats Leww <3 Also really pleased to see Usfland top 5 and Ultraviolenceland and South Danaelanda top 10!

 

Thanks for doing this Leonardo! The quality was spectacular *.*

Oh wow I thought this would have definitely been the first nil pointer ;o (well it was for the most part) quite a joke/novelty/catchy unique track so I'm happy it got a couple of fans nevertheless.

 

I thought Sandra would be a huge shout out to win so congrats Leww on that & UV finishing top 10 & Ufsland for that matter *.*

 

Frustrating for Ashton coming 11th despite the deduction :(

Edited by Rob S~

Omg yas I finished 3rd!!! Thanks so so much for all the voters and of course congrats Leww, you had a great entry, happy with that winning. ^_^

Jadaphonia finishing together with our instrumentals. Cute. <3 (and Jadaphoniatana all together! *.*) 24th is a little higher than I was expecting, thanks to all who voted for Tangerine Dream.

 

Sandra is a fab winner! Well done Leww <3 and fantastic to see my fave coming 2nd as well, also really liked 'Like Flames' so a great top 3. Usfland top 5 is unexpected but good as well!

 

You've been a brilliant host Leo and this was a very enjoyable spinoff, thanks for this!

I am so stoked to see Like Flames top 3, that was a huge song and a great winner from you, Leww.

 

Midtable is very cool for me, I guessed right on a few of where I'd get points from and that's all quite respectable, a good contest. Thanks for running this all Leo, it's been fun.

congrats leww, sandra is my ultimate fave :wub:

 

So satisfied with my top 8 finish...thanks everyone <3

Flipping heck, Top 5. Thanks to everyone who voted for Owner Of A Lonely Heart. Never expected this.
Flipping heck, Top 5. Thanks to everyone who voted for Owner Of A Lonely Heart. Never expected this.

amazing choice!!!

Thanks Suedey! (coulda made it 3 points like all my other votes tho :o)

 

Can I have someone (Lew??) save me from bottom 10 pls.

It was a bit on the short side for Tangerine Dream :lol:

It's happened. Jadakissnia and Persephonia finally finishing next to each other in one of these things :cheeseblock:

 

http://i.imgur.com/Orzn1Kt.png

 

Congrats Aeroche!

 

Thank you for hosting this Leonardo, I really enjoyed everything apart from my result :lol: Last by a mile, hilarious!

 

So pleased to see Aelandor in the top three, that was an amazing discovery for me, sounds to me like the sort of song that should have been a global 80s #1

My comment while listening was that it sounded more like Abba than the actual Abba song.

Thanks for hosting this Leo! It was a great hosting job!

 

Shame to have dropped out of the top 10 coz of my deduction :( Ah well.

Must be glad I went hiking instead :P

 

Think this might be the end of spin-offs for me idk, I haven't been really into it like I used to and I haven't been invested now in finding an entry and the result probably proves it :(

Very pleased with top 15 seeing as it seems like I wasn't getting points for half of that, thanks all and cheers for a great spin off Leonardo!

 

Would've preferred the Smiths obvs, but Sandra's a good winner that I voted for, not quite as good as Maria Magdalena but a fitting winner seeing as it was that song in the contest that kinda made me long for a spin off like this!

Oh wow, March really was NOT the month for me in any contest :nocheer: Hopefully April is better! Thanks to those who voted for me, and congrats to Aeroche on the win!

Yaaass at that winner, bop *.*

 

Oops at me flopping but I somewhat expected it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.