Jump to content

Featured Replies

13 hours ago, Jαsє said:

A picture that definitely paints a thousand words!

  • Replies 3k
  • Views 160.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Mini Mo the star you are 🤩

  • lol how on Earth did Harvey and Kathy not notice Cindy stood there bold as brass?

  • Liаm
    Liаm

    “I’m not unhinged I’m just having a bad day” LMFAOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭

Posted Images

It’s funny how much Zoe affected so many characters in death, much more than she did whilst she was still alive x

Vinny is infinitely more interesting when he’s taken drugs but somehow I can’t see it becoming a regular thing. I really hope this baby actually is his but I don’t trust that the writers can do the right thing. It was an unnecessary twist. To have Priya of all people overhear Penny and Lauren is a bit rich while we’re at it.

We need to reduce Josh’s screen time to zero.

Penny seemed to have birthed a child which was about 3 months old 🤣

It would be good if it was Vinny's as I like them together, but it felt they went overboard with making it seem like Harry's today.

Would be odd if both Priya and Penny's turned out not to be either Gulati/ Panesar. I bet Priya's does turn out to be Ravi's and therefore Penny's will be Harry's.

It just happens in general really you tend to find more people "care" or show they care when you have actually died than when your alive

Also wonder if they might end up revisiting Dermot/ Luke does twin, pretty weird that they made a big deal out of zoe finding her twins but never addressed she was a twin herself considering it was basically the whole reason that Charlie died from a heart attack

Christ that baby is the size of a toddler 😂

Maybe it is Vinny's 🤷🏼‍♀️ I hope so, I cba with Harry x Penny

Of course Max's mistress on New Year's Day will turn out to be Stacey. Sickening lusting after your late son's 'wife'. Max and Stacey is so 2006.

  • Author

Gentle reminder to be mindful of the language we’re using in here when talking about women, whether fictional characters or otherwise.

34 minutes ago, Lindsey. said:

High Vinny was a bit cringey to watch, seemed like an unnecessary scene actually

I thought Penny was going to tell him the truth when he was high and then he’d forget about when he sobered up but nah.

And what age is Ryder supposed to be exactly? His styling and behaviour seem at odds with his face. And where did they pack his personality?

So Ethan from the Flashforward confirmed to be Penny’s.

If any of the Max stuff from that episode ends up being to do with Zoe’s death, we’ll know they never planned any of it.

25 minutes ago, T Boy said:

So Ethan from the Flashforward confirmed to be Penny’s.

If any of the Max stuff from that episode ends up being to do with Zoe’s death, we’ll know they never planned any of it.

100% it will be Zoe, with it comin out it was him - probably Linda to the rescue, revealing it accidentally - and Max gets arrested for it. So stupid.

Still obsessed with stoned Vinny 😭😭😭 actual best scenes of the year

What’s even remotely the point of this Ash return, complete personality transplant as well. They could have just made her a random cousin or something if they wanted a different character. There is the generational trauma thing of Suki not accepting her sexuality and now being married to a woman but the time for that story has passed imo

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.