Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 468
  • Views 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I took inspiration from dandy* who didn't listen to his own entry and decided to listen to my top 15 votes for the first time... they're quite good!!!!

  • Here's one I made earlier as I knew a 3 hour 30 minute show would batter my brain: First and foremost, a huge congratulations to @gooddelta! I think it's been 11 years since you last won BJSC, so bef

  • Yassssssss! I'm shocked! I know it had lots of contender hype but it's so against the grain of the winners we usually get (both in terms of genre and repeat artists) that I didn't really expect more t

Posted Images

I am either DNQ'ing or flopping, 🤭

15 minutes ago, diva thin muffin said:

This just in: pop lovers are rash and impatient, while alt lovers are lazy procrastinators. More at 10.

I reckon there is a psychological aspect of that! Pop tends to more instant so pop fans will know what they like quicker I would say and therefore vote earlier! I wonder if any of our regular early/late voters feel that? I will always vote on the last day if I can as I want to allow the songs to grow on me and also so it's the closest to when the results are announced.

A Bronzil bronze making it one each of the medal positions for me so far *.* thanks Jim and oooh into the top 5 o:

Just now, Klumzee said:

I reckon there is a psychological aspect of that! Pop tends to more instant so pop fans will know what they like quicker I would say and therefore vote earlier! I wonder if any of our regular early/late voters feel that? I will always vote on the last day if I can as I want to allow the songs to grow on me and also so it's the closest to when the results are announced.

I'd like to say I usually vote late because I want to give the songs time to grow on me but really it's mainly because I'm lazy ngl

(I do try to make sure to always do 2 full listenthroughs before voting, just quite often tend to procrastinate on doing that second listen kink)

1 minute ago, Brer said:

A Bronzil bronze making it one each of the medal positions for me so far *.* thanks Jim and oooh into the top 5 o:

Not us breaking and entering into the top 5 with just a couple of votes

WHOndinia??

  • Author

VOTER #15 • Mothertopia

On 14/11/2025 at 15:02, elgornio said:

18 FARC • ORKID - Steep Hills

15 Cor Lupus • Ashley Sienna - REBORN

13 The Spodic Empire • Tracey Thorn - It's All True

12 Summericia • copperplate - you overwhelm me

11 Kathaldazia • Promis3 - Danijehelia

10 Hendinia • FELICIA - Sugar High

09 Skall • Rochelle Jordan - Doing It Too

08 Elëdan • holybones - These Are The Rooms

07 République d'Áskorza • Maggie Lindemann - one of the ones

06 Hushkanukia • Maria Sur - Is It Love?

05 Bøtanikkä • Kat Cunning - Dancer

04 FSR Rontvia • SADU - Luukered

03 Aelandor • Phantogram - In A Spiral

02 Jupiterdonia • The Aces - Gold Star Baby

01 Séyetana • Yuko Suzuhana - SAMURAI DIVA

00 Land of DW • Alice Sno - DREAM

SCOREBOARD

1

113

FSR Rontvia • SADU - Luukered

2

87

Cumulonimbia • Ushko - COMET

3

82

Hendinia • FELICIA - Sugar High

4

82

FARC • ORKID - Steep Hills

5

73

Elëdan • holybones - These Are The Rooms

6

71

Cor Lupus • Ashley Sienna - REBORN

7

69

Hushkanukia • Maria Sur - Is It Love?

8

68

Persephonia • VACUUM MAN - Alimut

9

66

Kathaldazia • Promis3 - Danijehelia

10

54

Mothertopia • Lexie Liu - X

11

54

POPHub • Jane Inc. - what if

12

52

Danæviia • Flawed Mangoes - Surreal

13

52

Deandria • Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms

14

48

A-Konohagakure • Worakls - Red & Gold (feat. Ekaterina Shelehova)

15

48

Skall • Rochelle Jordan - Doing It Too

16

48

The Spodic Empire • Tracey Thorn - It's All True

17

45

Zanmatony • Sara Landry - GIRLBOSS

18

43

Pestolia • Pearly Drops & Cub Sport - Mermaid

19

43

Sovarasma • Lemondaze - o(type)

20

42

Bøtanikkä • Kat Cunning - Dancer

21

41

Neliönoir • Nightbus - Angles Mortz

22

40

Aeroche • 1111 - Wicked & Crisp

23

39

Séyetana • Yuko Suzuhana - SAMURAI DIVA

24

38

Jadakissnia • Sara Zozaya - Blu

25

37

Fljótavík • Balu Brigada - Backseat

26

37

N DNTN • Planningtorock - Get Your Fckin Laws Off My Body

27

36

République d'Áskorza • Maggie Lindemann - one of the ones

28

34

Altyr Muunilinst • flowerovlove - shady

29

32

Taahino • LEW - WAIT ON ME

30

31

Cheiron • Mercy Girl - No Sound

31

29

Land of DW • Alice Sno - DREAM

32

29

Jupiterdonia • The Aces - Gold Star Baby

33

28

Aelandor • Phantogram - In A Spiral

34

27

Greenfroze • NOMELON NOLEMON - SAYONARA MAYBE

35

25

Summericia • copperplate - you overwhelm me

36

24

Kluminican Republic • FAANGS - Better Off Alone

37

23

Dobago • Pendulum - Vault (100th anniversary entry)

38

19

Flynnonda • bby - Fuggit

39

18

Terra Avium • Bambie Thug - REDRUM

40

18

Baleghde • TSHA - In The Night

41

15

Lookylion • Mikayla Geier - diva

Thank you Bronzil and Mothertopia!

I always do my votes as a series of eliminations - normally 3/4 per round until I get my final set

Rontvia win would really be iconic in all honesty <3

When was your last (9th or 10th?!!!) win Rich!!!

That’s true Mother behaviour!

eyy, not doing badly so far, thank you all so far!

let's let the alt bloc rise, had enough of pop x (excluding the pop songs that I voted for, of which I may have voted for some)

Just now, Addy! said:

Rontvia win would really be iconic in all honesty <3

When was your last (9th or 10th?!!!) win Rich!!!

My last (8th) was RAMelia back in 2014!

But I did lose twice on a tiebreak with Delta Goodrem's Hunters and the Wolves and Freya Ridings' Lost Without You (Live from St Pancras Church).

So 10 entries had winning scores haha.

  • Author

VOTER #16 • Taahino

On 14/11/2025 at 20:53, Lindsey. said:

18 République d'Áskorza • Maggie Lindemann - one of the ones

15 Terra Avium • Bambie Thug - REDRUM

13 Cheiron • Mercy Girl - No Sound

12 Hushkanukia • Maria Sur - Is It Love?

11 Mothertopia • Lexie Liu - X

10 Cor Lupus • Ashley Sienna - REBORN

09 Aelandor • Phantogram - In A Spiral

08 Hendinia • FELICIA - Sugar High

07 Bøtanikkä • Kat Cunning - Dancer

06 Jupiterdonia • The Aces - Gold Star Baby

05 Lookylion • Mikayla Geier - diva

04 FARC • ORKID - Steep Hills

03 Altyr Muunilinst • flowerovlove - shady

02 Neliönoir • Nightbus - Angles Mortz

01 Baleghde • TSHA - In The Night

SCOREBOARD

1

113

FSR Rontvia • SADU - Luukered

2

90

Hendinia • FELICIA - Sugar High

3

87

Cumulonimbia • Ushko - COMET

4

86

FARC • ORKID - Steep Hills

5

81

Cor Lupus • Ashley Sienna - REBORN

6

81

Hushkanukia • Maria Sur - Is It Love?

7

73

Elëdan • holybones - These Are The Rooms

8

68

Persephonia • VACUUM MAN - Alimut

9

66

Kathaldazia • Promis3 - Danijehelia

10

65

Mothertopia • Lexie Liu - X

11

54

POPHub • Jane Inc. - what if

12

54

République d'Áskorza • Maggie Lindemann - one of the ones

13

52

Danæviia • Flawed Mangoes - Surreal

14

52

Deandria • Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms

15

49

Bøtanikkä • Kat Cunning - Dancer

16

48

A-Konohagakure • Worakls - Red & Gold (feat. Ekaterina Shelehova)

17

48

Skall • Rochelle Jordan - Doing It Too

18

48

The Spodic Empire • Tracey Thorn - It's All True

19

45

Zanmatony • Sara Landry - GIRLBOSS

20

44

Cheiron • Mercy Girl - No Sound

21

43

Pestolia • Pearly Drops & Cub Sport - Mermaid

22

43

Sovarasma • Lemondaze - o(type)

23

43

Neliönoir • Nightbus - Angles Mortz

24

40

Aeroche • 1111 - Wicked & Crisp

25

39

Séyetana • Yuko Suzuhana - SAMURAI DIVA

26

38

Jadakissnia • Sara Zozaya - Blu

27

37

Fljótavík • Balu Brigada - Backseat

28

37

N DNTN • Planningtorock - Get Your Fckin Laws Off My Body

29

37

Altyr Muunilinst • flowerovlove - shady

30

37

Aelandor • Phantogram - In A Spiral

31

35

Jupiterdonia • The Aces - Gold Star Baby

32

33

Terra Avium • Bambie Thug - REDRUM

33

32

Taahino • LEW - WAIT ON ME

34

29

Land of DW • Alice Sno - DREAM

35

27

Greenfroze • NOMELON NOLEMON - SAYONARA MAYBE

36

25

Summericia • copperplate - you overwhelm me

37

24

Kluminican Republic • FAANGS - Better Off Alone

38

23

Dobago • Pendulum - Vault (100th anniversary entry)

39

20

Lookylion • Mikayla Geier - diva

40

19

Flynnonda • bby - Fuggit

41

19

Baleghde • TSHA - In The Night

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.