Jump to content

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, dandy* said:

So annoying when they do this and make it all album only so you have to spend £10 if you want them.

tbf this one's only $4.99 (£3.76) which is about the same price buying the four tracks seperately on iTunes would be (possibly slightly less?)

  • Replies 85
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

tbf this one's only $4.99 (£3.76) which is about the same price buying the four tracks seperately on iTunes would be (possibly slightly less?)

When I looked earlier it was £9.99 on iTunes so maybe it’s much better value in the US than the UK

3 minutes ago, dandy* said:

When I looked earlier it was £9.99 on iTunes so maybe it’s much better value in the US than the UK

yeah it's still £9.99 over here - guess it's becuase Tinashe/her team are pushing a lot harder for US chart position than elsewhere so they've listed it at half-price over there

Edited by maggotsforbrains

I’m not HUGE on slow RnB so this album isn’t hitting for me as much as others but I’ll be the first to admit that that’s a personal

taste thing rather than there being a lack of quality on show here.

The songs that DO hit feel like an artist at her peak of doing what she wants and smashing it. Melatonin remains a song of life and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore and Brainrot were my other stand outs from first listen.

So good to see her killing it this far into her career after a start which felt like she was on the precipice of breaking through but never quite making it for YEARS but this is the power of just persisting and trusting in who you are as an artist and following your own vision because I feel like she’s really come into her own and harnessed all of the star power we knew she had and all it took was for her to take control instead of labels who think they know best.

6 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:

And in the UK, 22 countries its no.1

without being discounted over here, may I add(!)

Edited by maggotsforbrains

INSANEEEE! The fact it's #1 in the UK at full price above Taylor is crazy!

  • Author

Her being full price and managing to get number 1 here in the UK with the expanded version?

I’M SO FRICKING PROUD OF HER!

  • Author

£4.99 on iTunes here now!

Just downloaded my copy ofc! I’m not a remix guy but these remixes sound soooo good!

image.png

image.png

Between a late night and sweet romance

Can’t lie, I’d rather just dance

I’ve seen it start to gain A LITTLE bit of traction on TikTok of people trying to lip sync the fast part (you f***ing with me, hope you know I’m what you asked for…) but I’m also just a massive fan of the song so it might just be pushing it my way for that reason alone.

Pitchfork have given Popstar the song best new track. Rare showing of taste shocker!

The chorus will forever be lodged in my brain, can’t get enough

  • Author

She’s fighting to debut as high as possible in the US!

Both the standard version and the flip version are top 5 on US iTunes (flip version still at #1!) and there is now a “video version” of the album for $4.99 available where you get the 4 videos from the era.

I love that she is pushing for this. She deserves it so much! Looking like she could get her first US Top 10 album!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.