Yesterday at 08:371 day 23 minutes ago, dandy* said:So annoying when they do this and make it all album only so you have to spend £10 if you want them.tbf this one's only $4.99 (£3.76) which is about the same price buying the four tracks seperately on iTunes would be (possibly slightly less?)
Yesterday at 08:521 day 14 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:tbf this one's only $4.99 (£3.76) which is about the same price buying the four tracks seperately on iTunes would be (possibly slightly less?)When I looked earlier it was £9.99 on iTunes so maybe it’s much better value in the US than the UK
Yesterday at 08:561 day 3 minutes ago, dandy* said:When I looked earlier it was £9.99 on iTunes so maybe it’s much better value in the US than the UKyeah it's still £9.99 over here - guess it's becuase Tinashe/her team are pushing a lot harder for US chart position than elsewhere so they've listed it at half-price over there Edited yesterday at 08:581 day by maggotsforbrains
Yesterday at 10:531 day I’m not HUGE on slow RnB so this album isn’t hitting for me as much as others but I’ll be the first to admit that that’s a personaltaste thing rather than there being a lack of quality on show here.The songs that DO hit feel like an artist at her peak of doing what she wants and smashing it. Melatonin remains a song of life and Nobody Wanna Dance Anymore and Brainrot were my other stand outs from first listen.So good to see her killing it this far into her career after a start which felt like she was on the precipice of breaking through but never quite making it for YEARS but this is the power of just persisting and trusting in who you are as an artist and following your own vision because I feel like she’s really come into her own and harnessed all of the star power we knew she had and all it took was for her to take control instead of labels who think they know best.
Yesterday at 15:311 day 6 minutes ago, Henessy Lake said:And in the UK, 22 countries its no.1without being discounted over here, may I add(!) Edited yesterday at 15:311 day by maggotsforbrains
Yesterday at 15:401 day Author Her being full price and managing to get number 1 here in the UK with the expanded version?I’M SO FRICKING PROUD OF HER!
Yesterday at 19:401 day 3 hours ago, Henessy Lake said:Chart Predictions?#67 in the midweek album chart (6 7 though - her mind!)
Yesterday at 20:581 day Author £4.99 on iTunes here now!Just downloaded my copy ofc! I’m not a remix guy but these remixes sound soooo good!
11 hours ago11 hr I’ve seen it start to gain A LITTLE bit of traction on TikTok of people trying to lip sync the fast part (you f***ing with me, hope you know I’m what you asked for…) but I’m also just a massive fan of the song so it might just be pushing it my way for that reason alone.
11 hours ago11 hr Pitchfork have given Popstar the song best new track. Rare showing of taste shocker!The chorus will forever be lodged in my brain, can’t get enough
10 hours ago10 hr Author https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rtWB3H/This transition from ‘No ofy Wants To Dance Anymore’ into Britney’s ‘Showdown’ is SMOOTH AFFFFF!
9 hours ago9 hr Fully obsessed with the entire album, my favourites keep changing58 minutes ago, Tafty said:https://vm.tiktok.com/ZN8rtWB3H/This transition from ‘No ofy Wants To Dance Anymore’ into Britney’s ‘Showdown’ is SMOOTH AFFFFF!Showdown really was that girl
2 hours ago2 hr Author She’s fighting to debut as high as possible in the US!Both the standard version and the flip version are top 5 on US iTunes (flip version still at #1!) and there is now a “video version” of the album for $4.99 available where you get the 4 videos from the era.I love that she is pushing for this. She deserves it so much! Looking like she could get her first US Top 10 album!
Create an account or sign in to comment