Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    Line-up confirmed! Amol Rajan – Journalist and Broadcaster Bella Ramsey – Actor James Acaster – Comedian and Podcaster James Blunt – Singer/Songwriter Jerry Hall – Model and Actress Joanne McNally –

  • lewistgreen
    lewistgreen

    Starts 23rd September!

14 minutes ago, Jack said:

There is something REALLY annoying about Richard already, that stupid grin omg

Agree, it's kind of an arrogance? Honestly, if I was a faithful here I'd banish Richard just for saying he's a Traitor, like what a stupid move, especially so early on when they won't have many suspicions 😂 Even if he wasn't a Traitor, he's been so vocal about wanting to be one that it's likely he'd be recruited or framed as one later down the line, smartest thing is to just get rid now. I like Maya but I don't have much confidence in her as a traitor tbh, I'd love to have seen Romesh be picked or even Ross.

I'm liking Sharon, Joe and Sebastian, need to see more of Leigh-Anne and Miranda. I knew Romesh would be a fave, there's quite a few people i don't actually know

7 minutes ago, shadow2009 said:

If the Traitors get rid of Ross to frame Leigh-Anne….

We're running a little behind but this is what I just said I would do, invite who I actually wanted and then invite Ross with no intention of keeping him

  • Author

Well that cliffhanger is the biggest waste of time ever given recent articles about what happens down the line at one of the roundtables lol.

But still an amazing first episode! So happy to have this back, another great cast.

I would be so bad at this game. It makes me weirdly nervous just watching people on tv be traitors, constantly a bit edge that they will slip up, so there's no way I could do it myself!

That is a...choice of a strategy from Richard, I can't see him lasting long but he is entertainment gold with his theatrical cackles and absolute commitment to the role.

A shame to lose either of James or Amol this early, think the former would make the most sense to keep though as there'd be too much heat on Richard otherwise.

Lovely to have this back, Autumn is great again x

Ross Kemp literally playing the game as Grant Mitchell, I’m completely here for it. He would have been the wisest choice to kill first given it’s throw all the names out there.

I think Richard will initially survive this. Whoever goes he’ll be deemed ‘too obvious’ to be banished straight away.

Interesting move from Richard there. I think he'll be fine, I mean Jonathan made it to the final last year with the whole forgetting he had a shield thing.

I enjoyed the first episode! Certainly chaotic enough. I've always pretty much loathed Miranda so it'll be interesting to see if this changes my opinion at all.

Also Claudia "I was wondering where my wigs were" lol wub

I wish they didn’t give that rotten school bully more of a centre stage in this, I was hoping she’d be killed off swiftly rather than made a traitor. It’s bad enough that she’s on everything ugh. Hoping she won’t last long although Richard has as much shelf life as Tesco value raspberries left out in the sun. Wish Leigh-Anne was made a traitor instead, hope she gets recruited down the line and takes over the sinking ship.

I genuinely thought Richard was playing a very specific game. It's so much funnier that he wasn't. 😄

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.