Jump to content

Featured Replies

19 hours ago, Doug said:

I wish they didn’t give that rotten school bully more of a centre stage in this, I was hoping she’d be killed off swiftly rather than made a traitor. It’s bad enough that she’s on everything ugh. Hoping she won’t last long although Richard has as much shelf life as Tesco value raspberries left out in the sun. Wish Leigh-Anne was made a traitor instead, hope she gets recruited down the line and takes over the sinking ship.

I feel like there's something you know that I don't 😮

  • Replies 130
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Ah, sad to see Amol as the first murder as I think he had the makings of an excellent traitor hunter, will have to get my fix of him on Uni Challenge. Related, scared for Hannah now she has a 50/50 (and probably more than that) chance of being the next murder. Hate it when they go after all the (outwardly) smart people.

Interesting cliffhanger, I have been enjoying Richard from an entertainment perspective so I don't mind him bumbling about for a few more episodes but he's almost certainly gone here, surely? Lots of those who I initially thought would be a delight to see with a potentially short shelf life, though Bella and the 2 James' I am a fan of and Joe Lycett has enough of my sort of humour to enjoy him.

I will be surprised if the majority don't go for Richard though luckily for him it's split across a few different people.

It is amusing that Ross' paranoia was for nothing. 😄 I'd be tempted to pick apart some of the things (the make up thing is a bit weak) but they have very little to go on.

Oh Richard is definitely going, and deservedly so. The decision around who to murder/recruit was bad - his reasons for defence were also really poor.

He would be such a liability for the other two if he stayed that I'd vote for him whether I was faithful or traitor. Poor James is in such a difficult position, he really needs to vote for Richard tonight or it will be too much of a turnaround from what he was previously saying to people.

Yea I think there will be some nominations for all the names brought up tonight but surely Richard will get the majority (rightfully so). Bella came across really well in this episode actually, I'm enjoying them and Bash as a duo so far. Sharon isn't getting enough screen time though, basically didn't see her after she went in the coffin, nothing at the round table etc but I guess when there's so many of them that's gonna happen.

Yes, wonderfully entertaining as he's been in his short time, Richard should definitely go here and I think that will work out much better for the traitors as they can recruit someone less of a liability, the other two definitely need to jump ship though or they'll immediately look suspicious. This lot seem a bit more switched on than last year's so I think they'll have a harder fight on their hands.

Poor Hannah, that feels like a gift for the traitors to murder a smart one so early, unless they try to move suspicion onto her.

Surely Richard will go but then these cliffhangers are often deceptive so you never know. I’m not quite loving the chaos of him really. A little novelty to begin with but if they drag him through because he’s so beloved it’ll just feel like Jonathan Ross last year.

Hannah had them spot on calling the traitors uncomfortable and clumsy because that’s kind of what they’ve been so far. I do think that might save her this murder and they’ll go with Jerry to try and prove this wrong. But I can also see them proving her right and murdering her without seeing the opportunity.

Bella was great too, they’ve got great insight.

I’m sure Sharon’s lack of screen time so far just means she’s in it for the long haul.

How anyone finds Richard anything other than wildly obnoxious and arrogant is beyond me but each to their own I guess.

Hate that James was recruited, I think he could’ve been one of the best faithfuls the series would have ever seen. I don’t think he’ll last long as a traitor. I think Maya is also in danger, not because of gameplay but rather the fact people think she’d be a perfect fit for the role.

Them trying to throw around Leigh-Anne over some goddamn lipgloss is frying me. I can’t be mad at Joanne but like come on we all know celebrities (especially Leigh-Anne) would just naturally do that.

I dunno... I can see where they were coming from with that - at least it has some semblance of logic to it in terms of wanting to be ready for something.

To be fair to the cast this year, there were some well thought out points tonight. I loved Hannah's point about the traitors making decisions from a place that wasn't comfortable, really well observed.

I can't at the prospect of Hannah Fry leaving this early. 😭😭😭

Traitors, please do the right thing and leave her be x

Edited by Juranamo

Yea I hope they kill Jerry, I mean it's her fault they're up for murder but Hannah is definitely more of a threat to them. Maybe her saying the traitors are making obvious moves showing they're not confident etc will be enough for them to leave her alone 😅

I'm now up to date with the 2 episodes so far as well as the 2 Uncloaked, which they are showing in Australia this year.

Great viewing so far.

Loving James Blunt, Joe, Miranda and Ross.

I want to see more of Hannah, so I hope she isn't murdered.

I have a weird feeling Leigh-Anne will be banished. Yes the last episode makes it feel like it's obviously Richard, but these things do spin sometimes. I hope she stays much longer!

If there was someone else in contention then I’m 99% sure they’d have started to show the votes. The producers of this show are all about the tension and they choose the moment that will leave the public talking, it’s telling that they think on this occasion that moment is before any of the votes are revealed

10 hours ago, blacksquare said:

It'll be a shame to lose someone as entertaining as Richard, but being immediately banished is just too iconic and fitting for him

image.png

bratcheeseblock

How I screamed at that line cheeseblock He's genuinely looking too!

Just catching up on this now, as I was away for the last week or so.

Ross Kemp continually thinking he's been murdered in plain sight is hilarious!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.