September 9Sep 9 For me Michael has been in the top 2 every single week: WIN-TOP2-WIN-TOP2-WIN-WIN-WINArt: SAFE-SAFE-TOP2-SAFE-HIGH-SAFE-TOP2Jade: TOP2-SAFE-LOW-WIN-LOW-TOP2-SAFEVybe: SAFE-WIN-HIGH-B2-TOP2-SAFE-B2
September 10Sep 10 Yeah, Michael has dominated this series. I definitely think she should’ve been high instead of Art in the second design challenge. I wouldn’t have had her in the top for Snatch Game but still, 5 wins out of 7 would’ve been pretty undeniable so I really hope they give her the win and just don’t keep it Down Under.She has had the last two lip syncs basically handed to her on a plate though - UK Hun and Spice Up Your Life when she literally did a look combining all 5 Spice Girls in her series because she’s so obsessed with them. All the same - must win.
September 11Sep 11 So happy for Michael!! Such an amazing winner to top off a really great season. Nice to have another UK queen with a crown!
September 11Sep 11 No matter what else is happening in the world, I can feel blessed I get to live in a world where Michael Marouli has a crown
September 12Sep 12 I feel like she's one of the only winners of recent times that I've not seen anyone disagree with, it was just undeniable. Steamrolled it, so likeable and smashed everything thrown at her. I almost felt emotional, she's just so deserving.
September 12Sep 12 So amazing for Michael! Maybe with a crown they stand a chance of being on an All Winners season at some point in the future? 👀
September 16Sep 16 Pretty much agree with everything above: and on top of that, if the lip sync for the crown really is what decides the winner... Then Michael was a clear winner in that anyway... The in any eventually, I don't think we can really argue with Michael winning this series!
September 17Sep 17 Only caught up with this today. Very happy with Michael winning! She certainly was deserving in season five too. I enjoyed the whole cast feeling very present in the final and how much respect they have for each other, made it feel like more of a moment than some other recent finals have felt!Good showing for this season overall and hope Down Under can host another vs the World season.
Friday at 19:332 days Michael absolutely deserved this win and ended a very good season in the best way, I’m so happy she’s a part of the winners circle now, with how tight it was in UK5 this really was her moment. Art also really shown how talented she is and how much she can shine in a better cast, although I would have loved Jade to have been top 2 over her, I can’t argue much.This series really restored my faith after how godawful the quality of Canada’s all stars ended up. It just goes to show, when you have a cast of talented queens who want to do well at the challenges rather than play some social game, you end up with challenges that are well executed throughout, and a final where everyone has a case of winning.