September 14Sep 14 Beer, beer, beerBeer, beer, beeeeeer, oh beer!Votes sent for a varied selection of tunes.
September 14Sep 14 9 minutes ago, CowTzy said:another contest with almost zero bad songs xAlmost? So which songs do you think are bad?!
September 14Sep 14 Just now, Herbs said:Almost? So which songs do you think are bad?!don't think they're THAT bad, though. Just kinda mid x
September 14Sep 14 Author i haven't received your votes yet x (if you have sent me alr, blame bjsc dm layout x alternatively send me via discord dm if you dont trust INVISION)@WhoOdyssey @dhwe @Severin @matto @danG @J00prstar @awardinary @Cody @seven. @Jacob- @Bror @Iz様 🌟 @CowTzy
September 14Sep 14 Voted. Thank you ears for sticking with me.Just like in the BJSC semi, I took three songs from 'maybe', which means only my top 7 were songs I actually really liked. Not that I dislike the lower end of my votes but I would've been fine not voting for them haha.
September 14Sep 14 My votes are going to be a little fashionably late but they will be coming tonight x(I was napping x)
September 14Sep 14 Oh crap, I forgot to rank one of the songs, I listened to it and quite liked it but didn't drag it into my ranking... Today is just not my day. I'm gonna send the new votes if that's okay uhsting!
September 14Sep 14 13 minutes ago, Bror said:My votes are going to be a little fashionably late but they will be coming tonight x(I was napping x)twin(finishing up the listenthrough now, will send soon)
September 14Sep 14 Apologies to the sender of the one song I removed from my votes due to forgetting to rank this other song. I don't know if you'll reveal the two songs in question uhsting but I might just say it during the results lol. Or maybe I should just leave it a mystery.
September 14Sep 14 just voted, my top 3 are very good and will be added to my playlist. as it happens #11 was my mid threshold so im happy with my top 10 in all x
September 15Sep 15 I also thought Liquido sounded like a winner. I didn't expect this sound to most of them. I guess I'm basic with what I think of as 'guitar music'
September 15Sep 15 8 minutes ago, J00prstar said:I didn't expect this sound to most of them. I guess I'm basic with what I think of as 'guitar music'Did you think of a nice boy on a stool with an acoustic guitar? haha
Create an account or sign in to comment