September 9Sep 9 Voted! Love my top three in particular <3Decent semi with some strong contenders and gems likely to be overlooked alike, however Semi 2 looks like more of a bloodbath to me.
September 9Sep 9 Jadakissnia's votes are in! Love my top 10 and had one other song I wish I could've fit in too. A little worried my entry is going to get lost in this semi but we'll see.As I barely made any of the listening session yesterday... Land of DW hype 🖤🎸
September 10Sep 10 Dhwe moment but I was so caught up with the listenthrough I forgot I was meant to get my Covid/flu vax 30 mins after… I’m blaming you all instead of holding myself responsible for managing my own time
September 10Sep 10 We have voted from our third successive Semi 1. A few nations going in very surprising directions this month. Overall it wasn’t as to our taste as last month’s Semi 1 which was painful to cut down to 10, but there was still plenty we enjoyed to fill the votes.
September 10Sep 10 Voted. I had to take three songs from my 'maybe pile' (yes I still do these piles lol) to fill my votes up which is probably more than usual.I've never had a more clear 12 though ❤️
September 10Sep 10 1 hour ago, matto said:I've never had a more clear 12 though ❤️There probably hasn’t been a band named after you here before. 😉
September 10Sep 10 6 minutes ago, Julian_ said:There probably hasn’t been a band named after you here before. 😉Matto loves Matto! A bit shallow! 😜
September 10Sep 10 Just now, Mack. said:East Rukahavian have voted.What about West Rukahavian? Edited September 10Sep 10 by TheSnake
September 10Sep 10 3 minutes ago, TheSnake said:What about West Rukahavian?That doesn't exist in the BJSC world.
September 10Sep 10 Author so many people brought their A-game this month, really tough deciding my votes in both semis, perhaps host bias but love this contest!
September 10Sep 10 Agreed now I've heard semi 2 as well! The final is going to be a bloodbath if a large percentage of my top 10s advance
September 10Sep 10 1 hour ago, Iz様 🌟 said:so many people brought their A-game this month, really tough deciding my votes in both semis, perhaps host bias but love this contest!Agreed 🖤My favourites: Straight syrup, sugar, sticky soda
September 11Sep 11 Just now, Jade said:Hendinia's entry getting an endorsement from the radio 1 playlist today Didn’t that happen the same week as their last entry?
Create an account or sign in to comment