Yesterday at 18:041 day The 80's sound needs to END PRONTO!!!! Omg. It made that round such a slog to get through for me.Yay for Texas and Iamami though.
Yesterday at 18:051 day Author The final group... safe...and through to Boot Camp: Part Two...is...which very sadly means that M83 have been eliminated from the competition!
Yesterday at 18:051 day Actually thought Fontaines would be out!Shame to lose M83… but it was overly long and it’s not like it would’ve ever been a single
Yesterday at 18:061 day Oops, I did wonder about M83, lots of high scores but must have got more 1s than anything else which had to hurt. Shame, quite a lovely song.I fear there is another contender for Gamu round then, that certain song they have that is a popular one...
Yesterday at 18:061 day Fontaines and M83 were my top two in that round so that was going to hurt either way!Relieved Fontaines are still in but thanks to whoever sent M83 for unleashing 'Lower Your Eyelids to Die With the Sun' as it was a really good discovery for me <3
Yesterday at 18:071 day Aww that’s a shame M83 going. I get the criticism that it could never have realistically been a single and also that the track didn’t develop all that much. But I still thought it was a lovely thing to have discovered and a brave entry so I commend whoever it was.
Yesterday at 18:081 day The M83 track was actually quite nice, but sending a nigh-on 11 minute song was criminal 😂Still, not entirely sure it deserved to go though!
Yesterday at 18:091 day Author And finally tonight it's the turn of the SOLO MALES...Safely through to Boot Camp: Part Two...are...and...
Yesterday at 18:091 day Just now, jimwatts said:@Bror so no one's eliminated from this category thenFitting for the best category! (Not sure why this category had one fewer act in it than the other two to begin with though x)...repeating the same joke for the 100th time aside, that is surprising to see M83 out as I'm sure they got a fair few pretty high rankings, but clearly not enough to save them from also getting a lot of very low rankings I guess. Must be a higher scoring last place than the other rounds so far surely?Relieved to see Fontaines staying in anyway, I definitely thought they were goners there.
Yesterday at 18:101 day Relieved for Fontaines, but sorry to see M83 go though, they'd have had more good discoveries for sure
Yesterday at 18:101 day Ugh. M83 was my favourite entry from that round, but it wasn't a discovery! Such a wonderful song. Perhaps a bit too long of a track though. This isn't BJSC!
Create an account or sign in to comment