Yesterday at 18:261 day Now I’ll be the first one to admit I don’t really care for Lewis but that was one of the better songs I’ve heard from him!
Yesterday at 18:261 day Omfg!!I did not expect Lewis to be out this soon! Honestly thought it was going to be between Tom, Gary and Damien.
Yesterday at 18:261 day Phew DamienWell I'm glad Lewis' mentor already used my favourite song of his in the first round!
Yesterday at 18:261 day Oh dear! I hadn't even really registered that Lewis was in trouble, but he didn't get many ranks towards the very top I suppose.
Yesterday at 18:291 day Author Unfortunately for Lewis Capaldi, Dido and M83 their time in the competition ends here and they won't be travelling to Bratislava.Thank you for the music!BUT, they still have the chance to return and claim The Gamu Nhengu Gold Card!For all of the remaining artists:CONFIRM YOUR SONG CHOICE FOR ROUND 4 HERE BY 17:59 TOMORROW
Yesterday at 18:301 day Ooft can't say I'm surprised at the female and groups results but I thought Lewis may have had another couple of rounds in him at least! Definitely not the worst of that batch imo 😬
Yesterday at 18:301 day Hadn't followed the scores too closely, but that does seem a surprise!How many #1 hits will feature in the Gamu round already!?
Yesterday at 18:301 day I'm pleased to see Damien Rice through to the next round.Thanks to Calum for the speedy results, now everyone please head over to the 21st Century forum where I will now be revealing the results of Bop Idol.
Yesterday at 18:311 day Author 1 minute ago, ElectroBoy said:Is next round a single elimination? Or a double?Is it time to go big Notice will be given when big hitters may be needed
Yesterday at 18:341 day I don't think it's a surprise at all that Lewis is out so early, if anything I think him lasting 2 rounds was quite an achievement oops. He has a few decent songs but he's hardly a forum favourite (and this website is kinder to him than most of the rest of the Internet)...!
Yesterday at 18:381 day Oh no at M83, I mean it wasn't their best epic instrumental granted but still rather stunning </3 I suppose in a category that stacked with alt-faves, there's always going to be some casualties, I guess they'll now be waiting in a car until the Golden Gamu xDido is less surprising but a shame as well as I liked that song. I'm very pleased Damien Rice, Roosevelt and Gary are safe though as I got a bit worried with some of those votes. Lewis has never been for me, but Forget Me, I didn't dislike his entries here.
Yesterday at 18:401 day I'm very relieved for Damien Rice, I too would have sent Amie and I really thought it would be easily safe so I was really surprised to see it bottom of so many people's votes.
Yesterday at 18:481 day Was fully expecting M83 and Dido to go but Lewis is a shock, I didn't even realise he was in danger! Surely it must have been close between him and Damien.
Yesterday at 18:541 day Can't wait to see the voting figures - I reckon both the Males and Groups to be close at the bottom. Predictions for top of each category: Leona, Sam Smith, Depeche Mode.
Create an account or sign in to comment