7 hours ago7 hr 4 minutes ago, Mangø said:Is Dan Calvin or is that too obvious?Think it might be too obvious. But I guess you never know! I’d say Julian is Kate Bush.
7 hours ago7 hr I'd guess out of the casualties so far:Addy - VengaboysLindsey - Tove Louhsting - MilicaBut not that sure tbh.
7 hours ago7 hr The above are possible and I’ll also guess:Dido - WardyM83 - AllStarDead Or Alive - DaTiltDon’t have a clue for the male eliminations!
6 hours ago6 hr M83 has got to be Chez.I'm guessing Bladee might have been !!! (don't think she has been voting in this but still seems like something she might do x).
6 hours ago6 hr Damien Rice - HerbsDarin - RobBotZara - LeeJMilica - UhstingWardy - Sam Smith (could be Calvin, I can't decide)Jade - Fontaines DCJulian - Kate BushLindsey - MarinaLukuzz - Tove LoAddy - AgnesPaddington James - AdeleMango - TexasIz - M83Rollo - Ultravox (could also be Gary)JimWatts - Gary Numan (could also be Ultravox)Dandy - New Order (could be Depeche Mode)Dan - Depeche Mode (could be New Order or Calvin)Jay - Bananarama (no idea who would send them, maybe Mango too)Vibe - SadeScene - Leona (or so I thought until that Collide ranking oops)Pavi - iamamiwhoamiRoba - DidoStill trying to work out the rest. Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by gooddelta
6 hours ago6 hr With my limited knowledgeTexas - GooddeltaBananarama - WardyFontaines DC - JadeDamien Rice - DandyHRVY - MangoMarina - Lindsey (if only I’d thought of it first!)Milica - agree with Uhsting as I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote in all categories last roundDarin - LeeLeona Lewis - Scene Edited 6 hours ago6 hr by Herbs
6 hours ago6 hr I think that Jade could be behind Kate Bush tbhI definitely think that Marina is Lindsey, I don’t even know why but I associated the two of them the moment she was revealed.
6 hours ago6 hr Texas - gooddeltaDarin - RobbotDamien Rice - HerbsFountains D.C - JadeMarina - LindseyYears and Years - ElectroboyKate Bush - Julianiamamiwhoami - paviZara - LeeJJessie Ware - HausGary Numan - BrorUltravox - King RolloNew Order - JimDepeche Mode - DandyAgnes - AddyLeona - TaftyAdele - Paddington James
6 hours ago6 hr Marina is the winner dark horse I feel, their mentor is playing a blinder. Adele could also win although a lot of big songs have been played, but still many left of course.The Swedish female mentors are really sitting on their artists’ biggest hits, but it could help them in the long run if everyone else is burning through hits. But could also trip them up. An intriguing game of strategy.
5 hours ago5 hr Callum - HRVYDan - Calvin HarrisWardy - DidoGooddelta - AgnesHerbs - DamienJade - M83Rollo - New OrderSpiceboy - Kate BushThose are my thoughts so far (probably all completely wrong!)
5 hours ago5 hr My thought processes so far have been:iamamiwhoami - PavelZara Larsson - LeeJMilica Pavlovic - UhstingDamien Rice - HerbsFontaines DC - JadeAddy - VengaboysJessie Ware - Elgornio/JoshAgnes - Elgornio/JoshLeona Lewis - JayBananarama - GooddeltaI’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.
4 hours ago4 hr Who knew I gave off such Zara vibes! Don’t blame me when you’re all wrong, it ain’t my fault
36 minutes ago36 min 4 hours ago, RobBot said:My thought processes so far have been:iamamiwhoami - PavelZara Larsson - LeeJMilica Pavlovic - UhstingDamien Rice - HerbsFontaines DC - JadeAddy - VengaboysJessie Ware - Elgornio/JoshAgnes - Elgornio/JoshLeona Lewis - JayBananarama - GooddeltaI’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.So Vengaboys are managing me now?
Create an account or sign in to comment