Jump to content

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Mangø said:

Is Dan Calvin or is that too obvious?

Think it might be too obvious. But I guess you never know!

I’d say Julian is Kate Bush.

  • Replies 959
  • Views 31.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I'd guess out of the casualties so far:

Addy - Vengaboys

Lindsey - Tove Lo

uhsting - Milica

But not that sure tbh. lol

The above are possible and I’ll also guess:

Dido - Wardy

M83 - AllStar

Dead Or Alive - DaTilt

Don’t have a clue for the male eliminations!

M83 has got to be Chez.

I'm guessing Bladee might have been !!! (don't think she has been voting in this but still seems like something she might do x).

Damien Rice - Herbs

Darin - RobBot

Zara - LeeJ

Milica - Uhsting

Wardy - Sam Smith (could be Calvin, I can't decide)

Jade - Fontaines DC

Julian - Kate Bush

Lindsey - Marina

Lukuzz - Tove Lo

Addy - Agnes

Paddington James - Adele

Mango - Texas

Iz - M83

Rollo - Ultravox (could also be Gary)

JimWatts - Gary Numan (could also be Ultravox)

Dandy - New Order (could be Depeche Mode)

Dan - Depeche Mode (could be New Order or Calvin)

Jay - Bananarama (no idea who would send them, maybe Mango too)

Vibe - Sade

Scene - Leona (or so I thought until that Collide ranking oops)

Pavi - iamamiwhoami

Roba - Dido

Still trying to work out the rest.

Edited by gooddelta

With my limited knowledge

Texas - Gooddelta

Bananarama - Wardy

Fontaines DC - Jade

Damien Rice - Dandy

HRVY - Mango

Marina - Lindsey (if only I’d thought of it first!)

Milica - agree with Uhsting as I’m pretty sure he didn’t vote in all categories last round

Darin - Lee

Leona Lewis - Scene

Edited by Herbs

I think that Jade could be behind Kate Bush tbh

I definitely think that Marina is Lindsey, I don’t even know why but I associated the two of them the moment she was revealed.

Texas - gooddelta

Darin - Robbot

Damien Rice - Herbs

Fountains D.C - Jade

Marina - Lindsey

Years and Years - Electroboy

Kate Bush - Julian

iamamiwhoami - pavi

Zara - LeeJ

Jessie Ware - Haus

Gary Numan - Bror

Ultravox - King Rollo

New Order - Jim

Depeche Mode - Dandy

Agnes - Addy

Leona - Tafty

Adele - Paddington James

Marina is the winner dark horse I feel, their mentor is playing a blinder.

Adele could also win although a lot of big songs have been played, but still many left of course.

The Swedish female mentors are really sitting on their artists’ biggest hits, but it could help them in the long run if everyone else is burning through hits. But could also trip them up. An intriguing game of strategy.

No one’s guessed mine yet kink

Callum - HRVY

Dan - Calvin Harris

Wardy - Dido

Gooddelta - Agnes

Herbs - Damien

Jade - M83

Rollo - New Order

Spiceboy - Kate Bush

Those are my thoughts so far (probably all completely wrong!)

My thought processes so far have been:

iamamiwhoami - Pavel

Zara Larsson - LeeJ

Milica Pavlovic - Uhsting

Damien Rice - Herbs

Fontaines DC - Jade

Addy - Vengaboys

Jessie Ware - Elgornio/Josh

Agnes - Elgornio/Josh

Leona Lewis - Jay

Bananarama - Gooddelta

I’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.

5 minutes ago, dandy* said:

Well she is 5’ 4”

Someone for him to look up to kink

4 hours ago, RobBot said:

My thought processes so far have been:

iamamiwhoami - Pavel

Zara Larsson - LeeJ

Milica Pavlovic - Uhsting

Damien Rice - Herbs

Fontaines DC - Jade

Addy - Vengaboys

Jessie Ware - Elgornio/Josh

Agnes - Elgornio/Josh

Leona Lewis - Jay

Bananarama - Gooddelta

I’m sure there’s more but I’m only particularly sure of the first 6 tbf, think I’m clutching for the rest where I think they could be multiple people.

So Vengaboys are managing me now? o

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.