September 21Sep 21 I actually don’t know what to predict with these results but I think the Female category is gonna be a gag each and every time.
September 21Sep 21 I assume Bladee and Dead Or Alive will be out as I didn't see them getting much love but can't call the female category!
September 21Sep 21 Author 3 artists will be leaving the competition tonight.But before we get down to business, it's time to find out the next stop on The Pop Factor's European Adventure for the remaining artists...
September 21Sep 21 Just now, Jade said:I assume Bladee and Dead Or Alive will be out as I didn't see them getting much love but can't call the female category!Yeah it’s surely those 2 plus possibly Zara or Tove?Zara had a dreadful streak of low scores at the back end of voting which will have likely put her in real danger 😢 Edited September 21Sep 21 by Lee_J11
September 21Sep 21 Author First up, it's the SOLO MALE artists...Through to the next round are...and...and...
September 21Sep 21 Can’t argue with those 3 based on the song choices! Relieved to see Sam through. ❤️
September 21Sep 21 Just now, Calum said:Also through to the next round are...and...and...I’d like to be the meat in that triple sandwich
Create an account or sign in to comment