Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 389
  • Views 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

A completely unrelated song and album named Danceteria charting in the same week!

Pull through Tinashe! Popstar is amazing and I'd love for it to give her a Top 75 album!

9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:

Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this week

image.png

that's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this week

24 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

that's probably not been reset given it was #73 on Audio Streaming last week - #87 would fit in reasonably well with where it would be on ACR given it's increased on Spotify so far this week

I imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.

9 hours ago, DanielCarey said:

Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this week

image.png

What a throwback not heard this song in years why is it back in the charts?

39 minutes ago, GreyAsh said:

I imagine what was meant was that as it has climbed into the top 100, it will probably be reset. Then the big question is, has it managed to get a sufficient increase in this one week.

I don't think it'll have done nearly enough given it's only up ~17k week-on-week on Spotify - if P!NK's label put a request in it might get reset though given it's doing enough to be top 40 if it was on SCR

2 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Wonder when and if We Are Young gets its viral moment.

I heard it for the first time in ages in a restaurant a few days ago. Such an anthem!

do we really need to be giving a P!nk song a second wind tho especially with recent situations confused

I'd be fine if the song was actually good ala 'TRUSTFALL', 'Blow Me' or even 'U + Ur Hand', but 'Just Give Me A Reason' is so grating angry

I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming off

7 minutes ago, WhoOdyssey said:

Europe coming for their first Top 40 album since 1988 😲

They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?

15 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

I’m shocked Taylor isn’t #1 from streams alone. This feels like a sign that the wheels are finally (gloriously) coming off

why would she be when most fans are clearly only streaming the 4 new tracks you need to stream them all for the chart 🤣

34 minutes ago, Mangø said:

They've released plenty of albums since then, most of which didn't trouble the chart, so is there a particular reason why this one is being so well received?

Their 40th anniversary of The Final Countdown Tour is the only thing I can think of - I imagine it's been pushed a lot on the likes of Planet Rock, etc.

18 hours ago, DanielCarey said:

Looks like "Just Give Me A Reason" might be reset this week

image.png

The image looking like she's taking a shit feels apt for Pink these days.

According to PopSquare, Madonna and Charli XCX are no 4 today with the cd singles included. I’m not sure they’ll be able to hold on to top 10 by the end of the week.

I don’t think I’ll be able to handle the pain if Taylor blocks Madonna and Charli from the top ten. If so I’d honestly rather it peak at 14 or below 🤣

Taylor restocked signed TLOAS CD in her UK store

Edited by Elf_

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1