September 29Sep 29 On 28/09/2026 at 18:41, calxyum said:for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, iβm sorry but sheβs currently up to her neck in meetingsher understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupiedI'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xo
September 29Sep 29 20 minutes ago, Bror said:I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xoThat deffo wasnβt on my yearly manifest for Persephonia
September 29Sep 29 1 hour ago, Bror said:I'm afraid I am forced to take permanent custody of your pop bloc membership now.Confirmed a Turkish girlgroup bop xoIn my world we call this a sellout x
September 29Sep 29 Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))
September 29Sep 29 7 minutes ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))If you qualify
September 29Sep 29 Author 3 minutes ago, HarryInnanen said:super hype for this month but why :oBecause of me? π₯Ή
September 29Sep 29 57 minutes ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ xNo.
September 29Sep 29 1 hour ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ xCan a girl not get her skates on and have a Q party?
September 29Sep 29 Okay I'm gonna change my entry LMAO I hope you're ready xNEVERMIND I just realised it was sent to a spin off fml
September 29Sep 29 3 hours ago, Bror said:Can a gurl not take the dirty Cor Lupus money once or twice after a traumatising triple DNQ x(Don't think this will do as well as Devon but it's a guilty pleasure banger + I don't think I'll realistically have time to find anything else before the deadline hehe)((@Freeze I AM getting your points this time. Maybe. x))Hehehe, we shall see. Let's hope soπ When was the last time, btw?
September 30Sep 30 I have reconfirmed. There's something I've been meaning to send here for a while that HENGE disrupted that I still love.I still plan to use my previously confirmed song though, everything comes back around eventually. Edited September 30Sep 30 by gooddelta
September 30Sep 30 I am SO far away from my next anniversary entry Can I just have one this month and send Tinashe - Cloud 9 please? (Btw Tinashe was my 100th anniv artist so I AM allowed her!!!!!)
Thursday at 08:325 days Author Deadline is tomorrow! We are up to 52 entries, but also have our second clash xMore art pls x
Thursday at 17:585 days Submitted! Usually confirm quite early but not long back from holiday and came across a decent pop song Iβm enjoying x
Create an account or sign in to comment