Saturday at 13:574 days okay i actually ended up sending the same song right when the confirmations started but the bad news is that the song which i discovered: the owner of the shoegaze playlists stopped updating them due to burnout which is very sad because most of my recent shoegaze finds in the last few months have been from those playlists, so i reckon it would be a great way to honour them with this edition's entry
Saturday at 16:404 days Author 4 hours ago, awardinary said:Veets?Don't leave it on for more than 10 minutes x
Saturday at 16:424 days You know that one alternative or simply weird af tune you discovered, fell in love with and wished you could share it in a contest? BJSC didn't feel like the right place, nor Nuggets, Club Bizarre, or any of the others! 😯Well, your chance to showcase this piece of music has now arrived - why not go confirm in Unknown Pleasures in the Indie/Alternative forum! 😃
Saturday at 17:494 days 1 hour ago, nine¾ said:BJSC thread every other day:BJSC thread when submissions are closed:Nawt Ms Reak Housewives of Amsterdam making an appearance (Im ready for y'all to hate my song)
Saturday at 18:124 days I had 7 potentials for this edition. I had decided to send something and then changed my mind. That happened 6 times. I now have the feeling that most of them would have qualified but I have picked one that won't.
Saturday at 18:194 days I will get a top 10 in the next 12 months (if I say it enough it will happen....)
Saturday at 18:234 days Late vetoes are probably still gonna be coming (sawree) so anyone who's been knowingly cheap, please don't assume yet that you've got away with it xo(think the list is mostly not looking too bad tbf)
Saturday at 20:004 days 1 hour ago, Herbs said:I will get a top 10 in the next 12 months (if I say it enough it will happen....)It can happen.
Saturday at 20:474 days art was not my favourite subject at school. its the best I can do on short notice. (Kylienips) Edited Saturday at 20:554 days by Mart!n
Sunday at 12:253 days Author 2 minutes ago, danG said:are we still waiting on the vetoes?Yes. Thread should hopefully be up tomorrow everyone 🖤
Sunday at 12:333 days Author Sadly Fljótavík (and I completely understand their decision) decided not to reconfirm this month, but we have 61 entries in total. Neliönoir hosting a contest without Kathaldazia, Cumulonimbia and Fljótavík though 💔
Sunday at 12:373 days This is probably my fave entry of the past 5 or so years (which isn't saying much I guess given how sporadically I entered for most of that time), and I'm so invested in it that I'm more than a little anxious this month
Sunday at 13:393 days 1 hour ago, blacksquare said:contest without Kathaldazia, Cumulonimbia and Fljótavík 💔That hits the Spodic fanbase pretty hard 😌 Edited Sunday at 13:403 days by Colm
Create an account or sign in to comment