1 hour ago1 hr Tom Grennan - If OnlyCalvin Harris - Dollar SignsHRVY - Never Be UsLewis Capaldi - Heavenly State Of MindGary Numan - M.ERoosevelt - Forget MeDarin - Om Du Var MinSam Smith - Lose YouSam Fender - The TreadmillDamien Rice - Amie
1 hour ago1 hr I don't understand how a random album track from HRVY is outperforming certified banger 1 Day 2 Nights but I'm here for it!
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Mangø said:I don't understand how a random album track from HRVY is outperforming certified banger 1 Day 2 Nights but I'm here for it!Early days; i'm sure a heap of bottom rankings will be incoming 🤣
22 minutes ago22 min 01 Gary Numan - M.E.02 Damien Rice - Amie03 Roosevelt - Forget04 Sam Fender - The Treadmill05 Darin - Om du var min06 Sam Smith - Lose You07 Calvin Harris - Dollar Signs (feat. Tinashe)08 Lewis Capaldi - Heavenly Kind of State of Mind09 HRVY - Never Be Us10 Tom Grennan - If OnlyGary Numan quite the influence on early 2000s electronic music with the aforementioned borrowing of 'M.E.' for Basement Jaxx, 'Cars' being used on Armand Van Helden's 'Koochy' and of course 'Freak Like Me' by Sugababes lifting from Tubeway Army's 'Are 'Friends' Electric?'. Perfect choice for this round.Wow the Martin Garrix comparison for 'Dollar Signs' is spot on, that drop is very 'Animals'
Create an account or sign in to comment