Monday at 20:092 days 21 minutes ago, RobBot said:Okay, with that semi split, it’s been real, thank you for a lovely streak 😂Me asf rn x
Monday at 20:102 days Just now, Cody DiLaurentis said:Me asf rn xyou are in the pop semi what are you talking about bbycakes
Monday at 20:142 days 3 minutes ago, pavi said:you are in the pop semi what are you talking about bbycakeswith an alternative song 😭😭😭😭
Monday at 20:222 days 1 minute ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:with an alternative song 😭😭😭😭Cor Lupus is making ro-o-o-o-o-ck music. But srsly you’ll be fine, there are not that many heavier songs in that semi.
Monday at 20:272 days 30 minutes ago, Bror said:I laughed at Addy and uhsting immediately clocking who I sent. Türkiye clearly does not have many girlgroups. xNot me stanning Persephonia two editions in a row Pop hoe looks good on you <3
Monday at 20:412 days 1 hour ago, Chez Wombat said:Oh I lucked out on that semi! That alt/pop split feels particularly strong here. Prayers to the pop/alt songs caught in the wrong semi xI've been drawn in Semi 1 8/10 times this year and I was really hoping I'd make it a full year, I suppose it could still make it part of one xThe only one I know is in the other semi - Elliot Minor!! What a throwback to the Kerrang days, and one from when I was avidly following the charts so remember it charting twice, I haven't heard it in a long time but I loved it back in the day.Hope you all like my Underworld throwback, I wanted to enter Real Tree Lee by them earlier in the year but never got round to it, so fortunate that this is even better! Apologies to @dandy* who also confirmed this, been a while since my entry's been wanted by more than one person!No need to apologise! You confirmed it way before I did so really not even slightly bothered. Maybe slightly jealous but that's a different matter! Hope it does really well for you!
Monday at 20:552 days this wednesday band is not to be confused with the band of the same name from north carolina because f*** america x
Monday at 20:562 days 1 hour ago, blacksquare said:I randomised and didn't expect it to be so unhinged. SF2 is absolutely brutalYou could have randomised a second time for a less brutal split.
Monday at 20:572 days 1 minute ago, uhsting said:this wednesday band is not to be confused with the band of the same name from north carolina because f*** america xI was a bit confused at you saying it was a shoegaze song before I looked it up lol(the American Wednesday are great though, no slander xx)
Monday at 21:072 days Author 5 minutes ago, Colm said:You could have randomised a second time for a less brutal split.I randomised a few times, and considered changing it when I realised the split after finalising the thread. It’s always tricky xBlame Bre, when I told him my concerns he said “rig it to be even kinder to me” 😮
Monday at 21:102 days 1 hour ago, Bror said:I actually know of it via Todd in the Shadows' One Hit Wonderland series, although it's very generous for him to have considered them qualified for that as it was barely a hit (#76 in the US)surprised it peaked that low considering I’ve seen it in so many 80s playlists
Monday at 21:162 days @Bror can you dig out your old pair of roller-skates from under your bed and skate down the road shouting some hype for Zanmatony for just a change. We will pay you in points later I'm sure.
Monday at 21:182 days 6 minutes ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:surprised it peaked that low considering I’ve seen it in so many 80s playlistsIt's crazy how it never charted well anywhere really.Seems like one of those lost hits, in the UK it's not known at all. I never even heard it until 2024 when it was on Now Yearbook The Vault 1983.
Monday at 21:212 days 2 minutes ago, awardinary said:@Bror can you dig out your old pair of roller-skates from under your bed and skate down the road shouting some hype for Zanmatony for just a change. We will pay you in points later I'm sure.Not Last Christmas sample skating into BJSC!!!
Monday at 21:252 days 4 minutes ago, Addy! said:Not Last Christmas sample skating into BJSC!!!This is not Whamageddon!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment