Jump to content

Featured Replies

  1. Marina - I Am Not A Robot

  2. Adele - Chasing Pavements

  3. Zara Larsson - Can’t Tame Her

  4. Kate Bush - Cloudbursting

  5. Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy

  6. Leona Lewis - Collide

  7. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet

  8. Agnes - 24 Hours

  9. Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning

Another stellar round. Marina again taking top spot for me, amazing song!

Also adore Adele’s and Zara’s!

Not listened to Kates much it’s SO good. Another good week for Jessie too!

Really not one of Leonas best however I still really like it and just love her voice on dance records.

Great songs from Sophie and Agnes too

Robyn.. well I much prefer our Beverley’s version, sorry this one is not really for me !

  • Replies 59
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

The Swedes delivered! Top 3 are brilliant, 4,5 still good, 6-9 not really my thing. Liked the round before more.

  1. Agnes - 24 Hours (brilliant)

  2. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet (euphoric great)

  3. Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her (another awesome song from Zara)

  4. Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning (this is fine - I don't understand the many bottom rankings)

  5. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting (vocals are great - the production is a bit stagnant)

  6. Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy (not her best, but it's OK)

  7. Adele - Chasing Pavements (this was never a favourite of mine, too much broadway)

  8. Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide (not really clicking with me, boring production)

  9. MARINA - I Am Not a Robot (sorry - that's not it for me, cannot connect)

2 minutes ago, DaTilt said:

MARINA - I Am Not a Robot (sorry - that's not it for me, cannot connect)

That's cos you're not a robot lulu

Marina doing what Damien Rice did last time - top or bottom, very little middle ground. Pull through Welsh wonder :)

  1. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

  2. MARINA - I Am Not a Robot

  3. Adele - Chasing Pavements

  4. Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide

  5. Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning

  6. Agnes - 24 Hours

  7. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet

  8. Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her

  9. Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy

  1. Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy (new for me and this is her best song that i have heard)

  2. Leona Lewis - Collide

  3. Adele - Chasing Pavements

  4. Agnes - 24 hours

  5. Sophie Ellis Bextor - Bittersweet

  6. Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning

  7. Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

  8. Zara Larsson - Cant Tame Her

  9. Marina - I Am Not A Robot

Adele (favourite)

Jessie Ware

Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Agnes

Robyn

Kate Bush

Leona Lewis

Zara Larsson

MARINA (least favourite)

Great round from these girls!

1 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting ❤️

2 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot

3 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her

4 Adele - Chasing Pavements

5 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet

6 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide

7 Agnes - 24 Hours

8 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning

9 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy

Classic Kate, possibly my favourite of hers. Finally a Zara song I can get behind, it was deservedly her biggest UK hit in over 4 years. I hadn't heard anything from Robyn between 1998 & 2007 before - it's the production that holds it back if anything, but I like the song, even if she still has much more to give from 2007 onwards.

This category came to slay! Actually think most of the songs here would appear in my top 3 in the other categories! And Marina to survive please!

On 07/10/2026 at 14:39, Addy! said:

I am serious 🙄

Well then, you’re just wrong kink

Honestly, what the hell are these Marina votes? cry

Marina

Sophie Ellis Bextor

Agnes

Adele

Leona Lewis

Kate Bush

Zara Larsson

Robyn

Jessie Ware

This was SO difficult. The top 6 are all fantastic pop songs.

I had to spend a few days thinking to put first… It was VERY close, think I went a little more with heart because I genuinely believe with the correct song choices, Marina could win this whole thing. Bittersweet is also a rock solid 10/10 though, brilliant.

This round has turned into Marina V Robyn lol

They’re both getting either very high and very low placements!!!

A really quite wonderful bunch actually… and Jessie kink

FAVE

09 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet

08 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot

07 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her

06 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide

05 Agnes - 24 Hours

04 Adele - Chasing Pavements

03 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning

02 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting

01 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy

LEAST FAVE

Sophie and Marina ❤️ Both just absolutely stunning and ideally both could’ve been #1 in another week.

Zara slaying with another banger. Of course 🤭

Amusingly, Adele finishes 6th for the 4th week out of 4. That mediocrity just won’t let up kink

The bottom 3 I did actually enjoy (even Jessie) but the competition was just too strong for them this week!

1 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting: another stunning piece of storytelling

2 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot: a strong and relatable song

3 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy: I like the effortless and retro feel to this

4 Agnes - 24 Hours: a nice classic feeling track

5 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her: a pretty good electropop track with a slightly retro feel

6 Adele - Chasing Pavements: a competent debut hit but slightly clunky; I do appreciate we’ve had a song from all 4 albums but they aren’t the ones I’d have chosen

7 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning: an R&B style song that lacks a little sparkle

8 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet: I noticed this has similarities with “Untouchable”, and it doesn’t really hit for me

9 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide: I don’t think this brings very much to the Avicii sample

1 Adele chasing pavements

2 Leon Lewis collide

3 Kate bush cloudbusting

4 Agnes 24 hours

5 marina im not a robot

6 Sophie Ellis bexter bittersweet

7 jessie we're hot n heavy

8 robyn keep the fire burning

9 zara larsson cant tame her

1 MARINA - I Am Not a Robot · Ooft, that chorus wub it gets me every time! There's only one MARINA song I like more than this but it's so obscure I don't think that has any chance of being sent sadly.

2 Zara Larsson - Can't Tame Her · Absolute bop, have always loved this!

3 Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Bittersweet · One of her most infecttious choruses, this is easily my favourite Sophie pick yet!

4 Leona Lewis feat. Avicii - Collide · I love how Leona's mentor's not going for the obvious choices every week, this is a great song, perfectly showcasing her versatility.

5 Robyn - Keep This Fire Burning · I'm so familiar with Beverley Knight's version of this that I'd completely forgotten it was a Robyn original! This version's not bad but I have to admit I prefer Beverley's vocals on it, they suit the song better (don't come for me, Buzzjack brigade!)

6 Adele - Chasing Pavements · I didn't really jump on the Adele bandwagon until 21, but I've warmed to this song a lot over the years.

7 Jessie Ware - Hot N Heavy · I don't mind this but the category's just too competitive for me to rank it any higher.

8 Agnes - 24 Hours · There's a few songs I've been waiting for Agnes' mentor to send but unfortunately this is not one of them.

9 Kate Bush - Cloudbusting · I didn't know this song until Utah Saints sampled it. In the years since then, it hasn't massively grown on me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.