February 23, 201412 yr Great to see this back in the charts, one of the Arctics best songs - would've been a better BRITs opener than 'R U Mine'
February 23, 201412 yr Do I Wanna Know still sounding amazing :wub: Took me a while to fully grow on me, but now I think it's possibly their best song (after When The Sun Goes Down)
February 23, 201412 yr 38 24 08 Fuse ODG Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) - http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Features4/v4/21/3c/62/213c621a-3fcb-02d6-a21d-fb5cf2cd98d2/dj.dxkbvurp.170x170-75.jpg Chart Run: 14-5-6-8-13-17-24-38 Release date: 29-12-2013 Format: digital single Label: 3 Beat Productions Ltd Sales: 100k+ Video here: xhYhX7c2KlQ Biography Nana Richard Abiona (born Ghana, 1988), known by his stage name Fuse ODG, is a British musician of Ghanaian descent. He is best known for his 2013 single "Antenna" which peaked to number 7 on the UK Singles Chart. - Wikipedia Chart history (Year peak title): 2013 07 Antenna -NAS- 2013 30 Azonto -NAS- 2014 05 Million Pound Girl (Badder Than Bad) -NAS- Discussion Thread Here
February 23, 201412 yr Another classic number 11. Should've been top 10 :( If only they didn't release midweek :( Would've been a much more deserved T10 hit than 'Another Love' was. By the way I'm not surprised at all the Arctics love in this thread, as it won the competition I ran last year 'Favourite T20 Hit (that missed T10)'. Fuse ODG still in the chart! :bounce:
February 23, 201412 yr Hello all! Obligatory :wub: for The Prodigy in the retro and HOORAY for 'Do I Wanna Know?' making a return, still such a tune and fantastic to see it doing so well for them.
February 23, 201412 yr 37 34 06 American Authors Best Day Of My Life American Authors (EP) | 2013 / Oh, What A Life | 2014 http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/16/BestDayOfMyLifeAmericanAuthors.jpg/220px-BestDayOfMyLifeAmericanAuthors.jpg Chart Run: 66-66-64-xx-68-34-37 Format: download only track Label: Virgin EMI Sales: 30k+ Video here: Y66j_BUCBMY Biography American Authors is an American indie rock band based in Brooklyn, New York, and who are signed to The Island Def Jam Music Group. They are best known for their 2013 single "Best Day of My Life". - Wikipedia Chart history (Year peak title): 2014 34 Best Day Of My Life -1-
February 23, 201412 yr American Authors. Glad the Brits effect didn't knock this out of the Top 40. Such a feel good track :D
February 23, 201412 yr Oh I keep hearing this on radio 1. I'm not really a fan tbh. :( Sounds a bit like a rip-off of Imagine Dragons.
February 23, 201412 yr I definitely didn't think this would still be here 8 weeks later! Too many for a cheap, uncreative song. But it dropped a lot because of the BRITs, the performed songs jumped up a lot.
Create an account or sign in to comment